Author Topic: 2 G's And 2 Years On The Dub  (Read 428 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: 2 G's And 2 Years On The Dub
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 11:50:40 AM »
gangbangin all you life and still managed to get 2,000 post on here. your one lucky banger.........especially with those statistics against you

lmfao like gangbangers got shit to do all the time. lol their more likely to go on a computer than some1 that works. stop believing the movies.

and is this the real job? if it is u fell off nigga, u used to be funny

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »
gangbangin all you life and still managed to get 2,000 post on here. your one lucky banger.........especially with those statistics against you

lmfao like gangbangers got shit to do all the time. lol their more likely to go on a computer than some1 that works. stop believing the movies.

hmmmmm yea how about getting that money. Oh really?  so if your on the westcoast, and bang and got no job.........you going to stay on the computer all day???? the fuck you doing on the computer?? messing with adobe photoshop making dough off that?
and once again why are you saying  "nigga" if you despise Blacks and think they all bitches.

man your parents need to starting hitting you were it hurts............. they need to take your BMW and your anime
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »

hmmmmm yea how about getting that money. Oh really?  so if your on the westcoast, and bang and got no job.........you going to stay on the computer all day???? the fuck you doing on the computer?? messing with adobe photoshop making dough off that?
and once again why are you saying  "nigga" if you despise Blacks and think they all bitches.

man your parents need to starting hitting you were it hurts............. they need to take your BMW and your anime

do you even understand my posts? u really this dumb? or do u purposely misinterpet my posts to make me look bad.

no need to explain to somebody that aint even real. aliases are funny but damn i cant believe that there are nerds that do it.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »
I grant this prop to you for your achievements. +1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
congrats

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »

do you even understand my posts? u really this dumb? or do u purposely misinterpet my posts to make me look bad.

no need to explain to somebody that aint even real. aliases are funny but damn i cant believe that there are nerds that do it.
believe me there is very little effort on my part of that. eye just dont get it. your a thug/ gangster whatever but your on this place for majority of the day. eye know some real loser time niggas that aint going to be shit in life........... all they do is scheme and do dirty shit.......... THEM NIGGAS HAVE NO TIME TO BE ON THE COMPUTER, TALKING ABOUT THEY ROCK THIS AND THAT BLAH BLAH. your  a lame.
man eye dont know how ya do it on the westcoast.................. but ya steadily losing points........if ya supposed to represent the west.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »
damn your an idiot, its obviously u aint from around here. this aint 95 and im not 14 wtvr wtvr petty crimes ur "niggas" is doin.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:58 PM »
So Loon3y, are you a gangster or not?

herpes

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »
Congrads man, I invited your whole family into the thread.  Hopefully you feel like you're back home.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2009, 10:26:25 AM »
congrats looney......I don't see why they ahave problem with you,ya feel me?