Author Topic: Crooked I "I'm Still A MC" (First leak off of B.O.S.S.)  (Read 2521 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I "I'm Still A MC" (First leak off of B.O.S.S.)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
I think that it's quite possible that B.O.S.S. has been so overhyped that there's no way possible it will meet everyone's expectations.

miragedesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »
this shit bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how many tracks hes recorded for BOSS!

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2009, 03:46:16 PM »
Word is that the entire project is free because Crook working on brand new material to release later.

That was kinda obvious. Dude has been waitin on the release date for like 3 years, he was bound to start feeling like the material is too dated. Only artist that doesn't get that instinct is Tha Realest - he's been planning on releasing those same tracks for almost 10 years now lol.

HOMIE DONT TALK ABOUT STUFF YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. REALLY

EFFeX

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »
Word is that the entire project is free because Crook working on brand new material to release later.

That was kinda obvious. Dude has been waitin on the release date for like 3 years, he was bound to start feeling like the material is too dated. Only artist that doesn't get that instinct is Tha Realest - he's been planning on releasing those same tracks for almost 10 years now lol.

It was my understanding that The Realests album is a mixture of old material AND new material, am I correct on that?

coast2coast

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »
I think that it's quite possible that B.O.S.S. has been so overhyped that there's no way possible it will meet everyone's expectations.
werd and da same shit is gun happen if detox ever com out

"i roc hoes while u roc fellas"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2009, 06:03:57 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2009, 06:05:28 PM »

Yup, my thoughts exactly... I was actually going to make the comparison, but figured a Dre fanatic was going to freak out over me comparing Crooked and Dre.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »

Yup, my thoughts exactly... I was actually going to make the comparison, but figured a Dre fanatic was going to freak out over me comparing Crooked and Dre.

lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »
Once people figure out that their fav artist's unreleased/Anticipated album can't cure Cancer... they will be better for it.
It won't walk on water, It's just music.

Detox ain't gonna fix the deficit, B.O.S.S. ain't gonna turn water to wine...ect
I just want to bump it.

EFFeX

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »
Once people figure out that their fav artist's unreleased/Anticipated album can't cure Cancer... they will be better for it.
It won't walk on water, It's just music.

Detox ain't gonna fix the deficit, B.O.S.S. ain't gonna turn water to wine...ect
I just want to bump it.

Are you sure about that?

"The Son Of God Flow, Since God's My Father, Jesus MC Walking On Top Of Aqua"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

I know for a fact I've seen a few of those same songs on his rumored "final tracklist" for about 6 years. Be mad all you want but theres no excuse for an artist releasing songs that old on a NEW album unless its a "Lost Tapes" type of project.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mietek23

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »
Well, the only really 'old' song on Witness Tha Realest is Grown Ass Man with C-Bo. The other tracks that appeared on various tracklists in the past has been re-recorded, a new guest/beats has been added and so

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2009, 03:21:55 AM »

I know for a fact I've seen a few of those same songs on his rumored "final tracklist" for about 6 years. Be mad all you want but theres no excuse for an artist releasing songs that old on a NEW album unless its a "Lost Tapes" type of project.

IMMA STAY ON TOPIC AFTER I SAID THIS.
RITE IF YOU WHERE A UNDERGROUND RAPPER LIKE THA REALEST ,YOU WOULD PUT SONGS ON YOUR DEBUT ALBUM NO MATTER HOW OLD THE SONGS ARE IF THEY HAD FEATURES LIKE FAT JOE, C-BO, WC ETC ETC.    IF WOULD BE SILLY NOT TO IMO
4 OTTA THE 17 ON THE CD ARE THE ONLY ONES I KNOW THAT A PRETT OLD AND THEY GOT SICK FEATURES ON LIKE FAT JOE,LIKE CROOKED I,LIKE EDI FROM THE OUTLAWZ, LIKE WC AND YUKMOUTH

TBH CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY YOU BLAME THA REALEST FOR PUTTING THESE SONGS ON HIS DEBUT ALBUM?
THE FANS HAVE BEEN WANTING THEM SO HE IS GIVING THE FANS WAT THEY WANT AT THE END OF THE DAY

ANYWAY IM DONE BACK TO CROOKED I LOL................

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2009, 03:43:27 AM »
 Nothing special bercause of the beat. Crook definately needs better production, i have only listend to the song once though.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »
Ain't no mutherfucka ever walk on water, ain't no mutherfucka ever going to walk on water.  Jesus can snuff one and so can Crooked.  Track was wack due to the beat.  It's jumping around for no particular reason.  Ain't shit hype about it.  I dig what Crooked's got to say but I still think he needs help on creating quality SONGS.  Boy can rap but his song structure comes off as weak.  They should have a different beat and restructure the chorus so it supports Crooked.  The chrous should be on some screwed shit, "I'm still a MC."  Plus, he really needs to switch up the vocals.  It's all sounding the same and losing its affect.  That's why I dug W so much, his vocals was nuts.  If he's just freestyling I dig the voice but for a song he needs to switch it up.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks