Author Topic: Unreal (AKA Real Deal)....  (Read 141 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Unreal (AKA Real Deal)....
« on: May 31, 2001, 10:26:34 PM »
Yo, I did this shit inm like 5 minutes in class, I tried a new style, please tell me what yall think, and tell me if this new style I'm tryin out is whack, or if my other style is better...

I bang fags that look like skin heads/I even shoot the ones that been dead/Don’t step if you’re a pin head/Ya betta’ listen to what NIK said/Or I’ll burn you down instead/Ya don’t wanna end up a gimp in bed/Talk shit amd you will win led/Or get shot with my Mack 10/Drive By with my Black Benz/And Jam on ya’ll like the Pac 10/And beat ya to all the way back then/I kill fag men/A bad friend/Amazing/‘Brow raising/Blazing/Racing/Neva Chasing/Neva pacing/I stay lacing/Beats/Can’t get beat/Never been defeate/Alwayz blazin like weed/Indeed/No greed/Fuck good deeds/I move ya with my mind like tella conices/Eat MC’s like Reaces Peaces/And Peaches/Hang you on the wall like Jesus/And murda ya whole family, includin ya neices/Use you like leases/Get in ya skin like leaches/Unreal/Real deal/Neva squeal/First meal/Ya betta’ feel/Or get peeled/Killed/Filled/With led/In ya head/Love watchin blood shed/But the colors red/So I dip you in Ice water till ya turn blue/Somethin new/For all of you/Read it through/Or I’ll demolish ya nutz like Mountain Dew/And Squeeze ‘em so hard, make ya scream hoodie hoo/And sell ‘em for CREAM like The Wu/“A muthafucka sayin bye 2 you”