Author Topic: * * Death Row' new bosses interview * *[talks about the catalog/new releases]  (Read 1515 times)

kuruptDPG

good read. i never heard hit em up 2 either. if i recal it was rumoured to diss snoop or something? i dunno.

no its already leaked yes? its just with pac, storm, outlawz,prince ital joe again dissing bad boy etc

Mietek23

good read. i never heard hit em up 2 either. if i recal it was rumoured to diss snoop or something? i dunno.

no its already leaked yes? its just with pac, storm, outlawz,prince ital joe again dissing bad boy etc

It's actually the OG version of "Hit 'Em Up" that was labeled as "Hit 'Em Up 2" by the bootlegers that leaked 'Pac tracks back in 97..

kuruptDPG

It's actually the OG version of "Hit 'Em Up" that was labeled as "Hit 'Em Up 2" by the bootlegers that leaked 'Pac tracks back in 97..

but original already leaked no? the 1 that he disses jayz at the end or sumthn?

JohnnyL

I also thought that I'd heard Part 2 was just an early take of "Hit Em Up."

Mietek23

I also thought that I'd heard Part 2 was just an early take of "Hit Em Up."

yep, you can lebeled 'hitem up 2' as a 'first take' of the 'hit 'em up 1' 8)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 08:08:37 AM by YoungThug23 »

smile4menow

• 'G'
Actually hitem up 2 is not a different version of hitem up that we have. The story is that its a diss at snoop and pac wrote it after he got word that snoop was in nyc making nice with biggie. This would make sense, now will we ever hear it? I doubt it, I doubt it even exists but thats the story I was told

MarshColin

All I gotta say is that we are VERY lucky these are the people who bought Death Row and you guys should be thankful for that. Chances are anybody else who would've purchased the catalog either would've just kept putting out the same shit that's already out or totally fucked with the music like the latest Pac albums have been.

KrazySumwhat

Actually hitem up 2 is not a different version of hitem up that we have. The story is that its a diss at snoop and pac wrote it after he got word that snoop was in nyc making nice with biggie. This would make sense, now will we ever hear it? I doubt it, I doubt it even exists but thats the story I was told

Yeah i remember in a suge interview he said that about the snoop diss but i think i read in a snoop interview that in was bullshit. guess we'll prolly never know.

Elano

All I gotta say is that we are VERY lucky these are the people who bought Death Row and you guys should be thankful for that. Chances are anybody else who would've purchased the catalog either would've just kept putting out the same shit that's already out or totally fucked with the music like the latest Pac albums have been.

no doubt  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
well, like i stated before, i'd like to see action first.

Elano

LOL (coming from a DRE fanatic...  :D)

Mista Rosa

RIGHT it's easy to talk.. let's not be too optimistic.. they wouldn't be the first to say shit and then do the opposite
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I hope they will stick to the stuff that's already out, the rest should just find its way on the internet in the years to come either by bootleggers or from someone's personal collection.

Death Row Records is no more so what would be the use of putting out these albums or whatever using that name and logo?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

LOL (coming from a DRE fanatic...  :D)

yeah, too bad there's no real irony  ;)

EFFeX

I hope they will stick to the stuff that's already out, the rest should just find its way on the internet in the years to come either by bootleggers or from someone's personal collection.

Death Row Records is no more so what would be the use of putting out these albums or whatever using that name and logo?

I'd rather see the unreleased projects get pressed up and mastered properly... Then someone just leaking them.