Author Topic: E-A Ski - Earthquake (Cancelled 1998 Album) (Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Spice-1 + More)  (Read 2986 times)

Al Bundy

You probably remember all the Source ads for this album, or the single "Showdown" with Montell Jordan. Hell, at least I know where the Dr. Dre & Mr. Ski track came from! This album was shelved indefinitely by Relativity Records for whatever reason they had. Shame they did, cuz the shit bangs.

Code: [Select]
1. Showdown (ft Montell Jordan)
2. Earthquake (ft Ice Cube)
3. Faces Of Death
4. 25 With A Mill Ticket
5. 4 Centimetres
6. Anticipation
7. Bag Of Chips (ft Boss Hogg)
8. Player Haters (ft Ice-T)
9. Welcome To California
10. Imma Get U High (ft 3re Tha Hardaway)
11. Dr. Dre And Mr. Ski (ft Dr.Dre)
12. Blast If I Have To
13. Maddoggin' (ft Jayo Felony)
14. Now What (ft Spice 1)
15. I.M.G.
16. Showdown (Instrumental)
17. Untitled (Instrumental)

DOWNLOAD

AUGUST 20 UPDATE: New mirror provided!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:35:00 PM by G.O.D. Pt. III »

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Props, dog.  This shit is dope.

Al Bundy

Found some more info on this..

Quote from: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5922426/easki_sues_over_unmet_release_dates
E-A-Ski Sues Over Unmet Release Dates
Rapper calls Dreamworks' bluff and demands compensation

Posted Dec 01, 1998 12:00 AM

On December 7th, E-A-Ski will be filing a $20 to $30 million dollar lawsuit against Dreamworks Records SKG for breach of written and implied contract and fraud. Why? Because, like every hip-hop record in the last half-dozen years, with very rare exception, the release date for the album has been pushed back.

The album 'Earthquake' was finished in January '98. E-A-Ski signed with Dreamworks in the summer, and then, in September, was told that the release date of January 1999 would not be met. If this lawsuit turns out to be a success, maybe it will lead to our seeing a few more album's release dates honored. - Werner

Rick McCrank

thank you sir...

any production credits to go along with it?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
good cd

Okka

E-A-Ski was postin here for a moment, i even PM'd him about a "Question & Answer" thread with him and he said it's OK. I asked him if i should start the thread or him then he never replied and haven't posted since.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Maddoggin" and "Now What" ended being released on a compilation called "West Side Bad Boyz" or some like that... I have it somewhere at home.

Great post! I didn't have the album. Will listen to it and post some feedback...

Al Bundy

No problem. I forgot to add that the files are not id3 tagged nor tagged file names. Also, it's wma  :-[ I can't find any better quality.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
I can't believe Welcome To California isn't longer  >:(

When I bought the Showdown cd single back in the day there was 1 minute-plus snippet of it so I always hoped to hear the track in its entirety.  I guess I pretty much had done so already  :P

OG Hack Wilson

damn  anyone got an mp3 of the icecube traick
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

Updated link with higher quality rip (114 mb rar)

Enjoy  8)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
props bundy, had this for a while, but this is prob better quality
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Oh very interesting...

Mietek23

The whole CD is BANGIN' 8)!

Glad to see someone here recognize E-A-Ski - his a talented muthafucka 8)! Cube's verse from "Earthquake" was a CLASSIC with my favorite line "9mm beat yo ass like Ike beat the fuck outta Tina" - insane punchline ;D

Anyway, could someone up that HQ Rip on RS?

Al Bundy

The whole CD is BANGIN' 8)!

Glad to see someone here recognize E-A-Ski - his a talented muthafucka 8)! Cube's verse from "Earthquake" was a CLASSIC with my favorite line "9mm beat yo ass like Ike beat the fuck outta Tina" - insane punchline ;D

Anyway, could someone up that HQ Rip on RS?

check the sig & register a free premium account to download it at high speed.