Author Topic: how much DR Petey Pablo has yet to leak?  (Read 425 times)

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
how much DR Petey Pablo has yet to leak?
« on: March 22, 2009, 06:04:30 PM »
i wonder if there's much past the two releases FTP had because in the sampler their about to put out, i'm pretty sure "pay for pussy" was on the Same Eyez on Me bootleg

so did we already hear all of it or what.....i thought Same Eyez on Me was pretty dope so if they have more that'd be cool

skriLL

Re: how much DR Petey Pablo has yet to leak?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »
who cares  :P
i'm pretty sure there's still something left in the vault that hasn't been released/leaked, maybe enough material for 1 or 2 more albums
and yep, pay for the pussy was on same eyez on me, labeled as "let's do it"

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »
who cares...with everything in the DR vaults, this is literally last on my list of things I want

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »
who cares...with everything in the DR vaults, this is literally last on my list of things I want

word. ftp keeps releasing Petey Pablo and Tha Realest...those would probably be my last 2 choices of shit I want from their vaults. I'd prefer Spider Loc or Michel'le over those fuckers (dead serious, atleast their music was enjoyable).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
Tha Realest gets hated on too much...yeah he has an identity crisis, but he makes good music. I'd like to hear some shit from him. Supposedly he did a song with the Hot Boys back in 2000.

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

word. ftp keeps releasing Petey Pablo and Tha Realest...those would probably be my last 2 choices of shit I want from their vaults. I'd prefer Spider Loc or Michel'le over those fuckers (dead serious, atleast their music was enjoyable).

haha spider loc?? michelle? just cause petey aint from the west doesn't mean he doesn't put out good music...you really gonna compare him to spider

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »
FTP did two Petey Pablo album right?

I can't believe dude even signed to Tha Row or people were even checking on him. I don't think I ever met a Petey Pablo fan in real life.

Anyway, GangstaBoogy, I'm not even really sure Spider had a full album of material though did he?

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »
I believe I checked my copies of "Same Eyez on Me" and "Life on Death Row" to see if "Pay for Pussy" was on their respective track lists and I didn't notice it.  It was however leaked by FTP and can now be found on this forum in the thread about FTP's second attempt at a Crooked I bootleg.  Personally, I like the track.  I was kind of lukewarm on a lot of the Death Row Petey Pablo material, particularly many of the tracks from "Life on Death Row."  But I am kind of diggin' that "Pay for Pussy," track.  To me, it seems like one of his better tracks.

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »
I believe I checked my copies of "Same Eyez on Me" and "Life on Death Row" to see if "Pay for Pussy" was on their respective track lists and I didn't notice it.  It was however leaked by FTP and can now be found on this forum in the thread about FTP's second attempt at a Crooked I bootleg.  Personally, I like the track.  I was kind of lukewarm on a lot of the Death Row Petey Pablo material, particularly many of the tracks from "Life on Death Row."  But I am kind of diggin' that "Pay for Pussy," track.  To me, it seems like one of his better tracks.

I'm not really diggin' it, but it' all opinion... I think they could have found something better for the sampler though.

skriLL

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
I believe I checked my copies of "Same Eyez on Me" and "Life on Death Row" to see if "Pay for Pussy" was on their respective track lists and I didn't notice it. 

track is #16 "let's do it" on same eyez on me

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 08:40:03 PM »
im guessin he recorded more than 1 album or at least 1 album worth of material

FTP did two Petey Pablo album right?

I can't believe dude even signed to Tha Row or people were even checking on him. I don't think I ever met a Petey Pablo fan in real life.

Anyway, GangstaBoogy, I'm not even really sure Spider had a full album of material though did he?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »
I believe I checked my copies of "Same Eyez on Me" and "Life on Death Row" to see if "Pay for Pussy" was on their respective track lists and I didn't notice it. 

Good call.

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

Good call.

I just read the names of the tracks.  I take it then FTP had it misnamed.  I agree that for a three track sampler, it wouldn't be on the top of the list of songs that I would use.  Personally, I would rather have an unheard Eastwood track or something.  But like Effex said earlier, at least Wideawake is making an effort.

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

Good call.

I just read the names of the tracks.  I take it then FTP had it misnamed.  I agree that for a three track sampler, it wouldn't be on the top of the list of songs that I would use.  Personally, I would rather have an unheard Eastwood track or something.  But like Effex said earlier, at least Wideawake is making an effort.

It seems they are releasing music of artists they've spoken with... They talked to Crook and Petey, did they talk to Danny Boy?

JohnnyL

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

Good call.

It seems they are releasing music of artists they've spoken with... They talked to Crook and Petey, did they talk to Danny Boy?

I don't know for sure, but I bet they have.  I forgot about the part where they said they're trying to establish relationships with all the artists to make sure the artist feel they're being treated fairly.  That alone might have precluded them from releasing any Eastwood tracks, depending on whether or not they've spoken with him yet.