Author Topic: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?  (Read 2917 times)

alcoolholic

Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?
« on: March 23, 2009, 02:56:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5zYjvQ7OtVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5zYjvQ7OtVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Elano

Re: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »
fuck this bullshit

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 04:30:01 AM »
interesting shit. A few mates of mine was sailing across the Bass Strait in a yacht once and they said something huge nudged the boat from below and sent them all flying...then they saw this massive form move from under the boat away under the water.....it culdve been a whale but they weren't really sure about any of it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 05:35:51 AM »
Dope shit, never heard about this before. 

alcoolholic

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 06:25:53 AM »
this shit is awesome to watch huhuhu

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 10:05:45 AM »
The oceans are crazy to think about the size of whats been unexplored.  There has got to be some weird shit down there.  Atlantis?

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 10:11:51 AM »
fuck all this bullshit, just film those alien bitches already lol. these fucking simulations :P

interesting stuff though

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »
My grandfather told me about some crazy stuff that he saw when he was in the navy. He was in the Bermuda Triangle when all the sudden his instrument panels went all crazy and he said he felt a strong static electricity like feeling and a fireball flew out of the ocean into the sky.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 12:52:18 PM »
My grandfather told me about some crazy stuff that he saw when he was in the navy. He was in the Bermuda Triangle when all the sudden his instrument panels went all crazy and he said he felt a strong static electricity like feeling and a fireball flew out of the ocean into the sky.

There are so many interesting stories about the Bermuda Triangle.  Def somethin to it.  I'm sure there's lots of people with similar experiences that were in the Navy.

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »
I was reading something the other day that was saying a lot of the news stories about the bermuda triangle were fake.  That could be on some cover-up type shit though. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »
I was reading something the other day that was saying a lot of the news stories about the bermuda triangle were fake.  That could be on some cover-up type shit though. 

yea imo there is some shit that goes down there, or else there wouldnt be stories or missing people and ships.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »
LOL..wtf?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

alcoolholic

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 12:53:07 AM »
someone i know thinks shes been abducted by aliens before  :-\ and even tells the story around her 9 year old son  :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »
someone i know thinks shes been abducted by aliens before  :-\ and even tells the story around her 9 year old son  :-\

How did she describe her experience?

alcoolholic

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »
she said she got taken up in a UFO, and they did all sorts of experiments on her. no probes, and she thinks they could control her mind and she was calm the whole time. She said like 4 hours passed rather quickly. And she actually saw the aliens.