Author Topic: Crooked I Needs To Change Directions  (Read 593 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked I Needs To Change Directions
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 09:22:58 PM »
this dudes lame, I can agree with switch the style, but not the content, look if thats what crooked does, then thats him, but this guy is a dumbA**! talk about luxury, that comes after the deal you dummy! 

hahahaha the luxury condos or whatever   that shit was hilarioussssss
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 09:34:09 PM »
I don't understand this guy.  When you keep using the same formula over and over and over again and it doesn't work, it's time to change it up.  He needs to change his style and quit pretending that it's 1995.  This guy seriously thinks he is some 1990's west coast rapper who got trapped in the wrong era.

He needs to slow up his flow and change his content.  I want to see him talk about big cars, extravagent vacations, prestigous homes, and luxury.  One minute he's talking about being in the VIP then the next minute he's talking about all this violence.

Nobody wants to hear this violent stuff, that's yesterday's diapers.  Music and people have evolved.  Nobody wants to hear about how he can shoot up a studio, and how he slangs drugs, and how he is this tough guy from the streets who listens to 90's rap.

What he needs to do is take some notes and listen to Felli Fel "The Finer Things."  This is the type of music he needs to be making.  Felli Fel has more hits than Crooked.

It's all about making money.  He could make tons of money and live the good life.  Instead it's 2009 and he's still mentioning Suge Knight and all these 90's rappers every other song.

And he needs to learn that it's about SONG QUALITY not LYRICAL CONTENT.  In the 90's it was about lyrics, NOT ANYMORE.  It's about making a COMPLETE TRACK WITH BEATS AND A HOOK that people want to hear.

He thinks cause he's a dictionary rapper that people are going to want to hear this.  People at the club don't want to hear him talk about all this shooting and mentioning all these 1990's cats who most people today don't even know who they are.  People want to hear fun music.  Doesn't he realize that rap has changed? Wouldn't he want to live the good life and make some money?

Start working with Bow Wow like Three Six Mafia did and he will score some hits.  Work with Justin Timberlake.

Even 50 Cent makes tracks now that are about living the good life.  Crooked needs to get with the program and look at a calendar -- it's 2009 not 1994.

the reason he has so many fans is becasue he keeps it real. but homie needs release a real album, its like detox it aint comin

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »
LOL, This guy is saying that people don't want to play Crook's music in the club, maybe he hasn't thought out that maybe Crooked is targeting the club market.

This thread is comedy though.

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »
Quote from: love33 link=topic=212635.msg2150445#msbg2150445 date=1237939827
I want to see him talk about big cars, extravagent vacations, prestigous homes, and luxury. 

winner of shallowest post on dubcc

I laughed my ass off when I read that sentence though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
I want to see him talk about big cars, extravagent vacations, prestigous homes, and luxury. 

Yea, he probably also wants Paris Hilton book about life struggle and section 8 living, etc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »
LMAO I was feeling some of what this guy was saying, until he said he should be rapping about luxury. And work with Bow Wow and Justin TImberlake? GTFO of here. Now.

This guy does have one point. Crooked has one too many songs about gangs and violence. But he shouldn't switch it to talking about being rich. That's just as outdated. Crook needs to come with something new, something fresh.

Crooked just does what he's used to

yeah but my point is, shit is getting stale. He's rapping about the same thing every gangsta rapper during the 90s was doing.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »
the only thing he needs to change is his flow
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »
has anyone every taken this cats posts seriously? what happened to all that free posting shit fools would do? i think its about that time

you know.... you are right...

FREE...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »

Nobody wants to hear about how he can shoot up a studio, and how he slangs drugs, and how he is this tough guy from the streets who listens to 90's rap.

I guess imma nobody cuase Crooked I makes dope music,

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
LMAO I was feeling some of what this guy was saying, until he said he should be rapping about luxury. And work with Bow Wow and Justin TImberlake? GTFO of here. Now.

This guy does have one point. Crooked has one too many songs about gangs and violence. But he shouldn't switch it to talking about being rich. That's just as outdated. Crook needs to come with something new, something fresh.

Crooked just does what he's used to

yeah but my point is, shit is getting stale. He's rapping about the same thing every gangsta rapper during the 90s was doing.

Hip Hop Weekly 37 > any other gangsta rap "song" ever wrote

that shit was on point every bar....shit was better than Boyz in the hood and thats hard to do.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »
the only thing he needs to change is his flow

flow how do u mean flow my bro, dude has sick flow, he has tons of different flows, u head his SWAGGER LIKE US freestyle flow, sick shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
I think all the crooked i "fans" need to "change directions" and find some other artist to make threads about

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »

Yea, he probably also wants Paris Hilton book about life struggle and section 8 living, etc

don´t front she´s hot......  :P :P :P

Maybe if you like the barbie doll type.

On the topic:
Nobody wants to hear any violent stuff? What the fuck, since when?
Fuck this topic & starter, yup that sums it up.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:29:26 AM by Booz »

JohnnyL

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 11:28:53 AM »
I think all the crooked i "fans" need to "change directions" and find some other artist to make threads about

Maybe.  But I'm not even sure a Crooked I fan made this thread.  It seems more like a thread from a Crooked I critic.  I have to say this is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read though.

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »
Probably, but most people i see criticizing his work claim to be fans

::)

I mean

How can you not be somewhat of a crooked i fan?