Author Topic: Suge Knight Retaliates supposedly, Akon's man house under assault & robbed  (Read 1676 times)

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
People are just too much hatin on the man
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

MarshColin

damn, thats hardcore.

it would seem that suge could possibly be behind it, but they cant prove it.
i doubt even the robbers said suge's name when they robbed the place. its just the guy that got robbed assumes its him, and is trying to incriminate suge.
its all hearsay. he cant prove that the robbers said that.

suge is obviously someone you wouldnt want to fukk with. its very well known that he is connected with the mob pirus of compton, whether he is an official member or not.
also its obvious the guy is still very wealthy. he just got his cash stashed away somewhere safe, to keep the debt collector's greasy paws off it. he's got enough money to keep bloods from his neighborgood loyal, and ready to ride for him, given the call

haha i know plenty of niggas who done punked suge and aint shit happen to em...theres a gang of street shit that aint even made the news homie..i remember a time when some of the homies from nhc paid a visit to suge..he didnt do shit but shake a like a bitch...all suge has ever done is punk niggas that aint really worth punkin...niggas is bitches...i mean who he punk..he punk vanilla ice, mike concepcion (nigga in a wheel chair), snoop, daz...basicly just niggas who cant fight bacc. i dont know any street nigga who is scared of suge. and as far as his power goes...nigga aint got shit anymore...hes a nobody in compton. none of the rus is fuccin wit dude..with the exeption of some of the original mob pirus..and thats like six niggas haha. dont believe everything u read homie

Seems you purposely left out the part about him punkin' Eazy.   ;D

OG Hack Wilson

lol @ jusst taking the whole safe
Suge tryna get his name back in the streets for something other than getting knocked out

dude's gangsta!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eNgIeS

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
SUGE tryin' TO GO BACK TO PRISON SO HE CAN GET HIS "SHIT" PUSHED BACK IN! lmao ;D

Jaydc555

Who really cares what he does or doesn't do.all the people on here that talk shit about the man would probably shit their pants if he stepped to them

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'll step to his punk ass nigga I'm 6'7 380 nigga man up! I'm in the wood YOU TUBE it!

sneikki

• Lil Geezy
Suge is back in action  8)

cyence

• 'G'
I'll step to his punk ass nigga I'm 6'7 380 nigga man up! I'm in the wood YOU TUBE it!
wow nigga are you a man or a grizzly bear?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

if he says that he lives in the wood then hes some kind of a bear,but he can write and be 380 as wild hog, maybe he is THE REAL MANBEARPIG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Fraxxx

if he says that he lives in the wood then hes some kind of a bear,but he can write and be 380 as wild hog, maybe he is THE REAL MANBEARPIG

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D That's funny homie!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jaydc555

Hahahahah!

yourdead

• 'G'
New video from tmz with Suge and his homies about the akon incident.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=24c86016-de4e-4d96-a86d-3beb8fca2dd5

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
^^what's the first question dude's asking?i can't understand.
But he says he got a new show coming,i hope it gets released...