Author Topic: Why is Steve Nash garbage now?  (Read 384 times)

Kool Beenz

Why is Steve Nash garbage now?
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »
Dude cant hit threes, cant drive, can berly do a layup, leads the league in turnovers...

what happin to dude?
i just saw the suns get ripped by the Blazers... wtf is going on?

OchoCinco

Re: Why is Steve Nash garbage now?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:20:08 PM »
15.3 pts a game, 9.7 assists. shooting over 49% from the field and 43% from 3 is garbage??? he does give lots of turnovers but from the games ive seen hes been playin good lately, dont quote me cause i dont watch much suns games. Just a thought AG but mayb u should watch more than 5 minutes of a game before u act like u kno wat ur talking about .
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 10:25:03 PM by OchoCinco »

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »
he's still a good player but he is getting really fucking old

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »
Overrated great white hope
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:47:56 PM »
15.3 pts a game, 9.7 assists. shooting over 49% from the field and 43% from 3 is garbage??? he does give lots of turnovers but from the games ive seen hes been playin good lately, dont quote me cause i dont watch much suns games. Just a thought AG but mayb u should watch more than 5 minutes of a game before u act like u kno wat ur talking about .

shut the fuck up you dumbass, you shouldnt act like you know me before you make dumb ass comments

ive watched more sun games than any other nba teams and he just aint the same steve nash that use to play in the playoffs and regular games in previous years

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »
my favorite rock type themes were
NWO
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Juqm94sUV_E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Juqm94sUV_E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

hip hop was the Wolf Pack
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

tempo2

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »
how cant he shoot 3's when his hitting them at a +40 clip? Also i personally think nash has realised his time at the suns is probabley over and he will be playing somewhere else next year. also without stoudamire to run the pick and roll with 20 times a game theres bound to be a drop off in production.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 04:38:00 AM »
Nash is a monster, just doesnt have the cast he needs to win lol.

teecee

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »
Last night Nash didn't play great, but he has actually really picked it up lately.  3rdin the league in assists, hitting a very high percentage of shots as usual.

He has a SHITLOAD of T.O.'s in the first 20 or so games, but has played much better since.  He isn't as good as he once was, but if they had Stoudemire right now they would at least still make the playoffs.  Sadly, despite their winning record, they won't.  Wonder if Nash goes elsewhere next year?  He'd be a nice addition on many teams.  Guys around the league love him and want to play with him.  And say what you want, but he was always clutch and the SUns best player in the playoffs. 

So, partly Nash has fallen off (not as much as peeps think), and partly the dismantling of the SUns has hurt him.  He was PISSED when Marion got traded, and even more so when Diaw and Bell got shipped out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »
LOL...our very own back-to-back MVP. I told you muthafuckaz a long ass time ago that Nash was a borderline star without DAntoni's system. Nobody ever listens. :grumpy:

teecee

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 12:50:16 PM »
Nash made D"antoni's system work as much as he was a product of it.  Nash shouldn't have gotten two MVP's, but he was definitely deserving of one.  Everyone knows Kobe fans hate Nash for taking what many thought was Kobe's. 

Suns, bottom line, were fun to watch and mad entertaining.  Nash was the catylyst of one of the most exciting teams in a long time, and he is far from garbage now.  Of course his skills will decline, but how many PG's his age are still killing it?  His shooting percentage, whether three's, 2pt fg's, ft's, whatever, are still sick, and his assist game has come on very strong in the last 40 or so games.

No one is going to listen to someone who says Bynum will be a future Hall of Famer, or that Kobe is better than Jordan, or that Lebron is merely good, or that Melo is better than Wade or LBJ, or that the Lakers were better than the Suns despite having a worse record than them AND losing to them in the playoffs, etc etc ETC ETC

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »
anyone who knocks the numbers this guy puts up is mentally ill.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
LOL at garbage!! I have always felt he was overrated but he is still one of the best 5 point guards in the league, LMAO at garbage :D

DIP DIP SET SET

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »
LOL at garbage!! I have always felt he was overrated but he is still one of the best 5 point guards in the league, LMAO at garbage :D
LOL no shit, WTF?   If Steve Nash was such of product of Mike Dantoni system then why doesnt Chris Duhon put up Steve Nash numbers, or even close to Nash numbers?

NIK you are an idiot.  Nobody listens to a guy who thinks Melo is better than D Wade or LBJ.  NIK dont know shit about ball, and your comments are always absurd!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
When Steve Nash won MVP two years in a row, it proved to the black community that white boys can ball.