Author Topic: Why is Steve Nash garbage now?  (Read 383 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why is Steve Nash garbage now?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
When Steve Nash won MVP two years in a row, it proved to the black community that white boys can ball.

word! ;D

teecee

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
Nash gets MAD respect from everyone in the league.  case closed

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »
Nash gets MAD respect from everyone in the league.  case closed

word and it exposed Ag for knowing nothing, not surprised tho

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »
Nash made D"antoni's system work as much as he was a product of it.  Nash shouldn't have gotten two MVP's, but he was definitely deserving of one.  Everyone knows Kobe fans hate Nash for taking what many thought was Kobe's. 

Suns, bottom line, were fun to watch and mad entertaining.  Nash was the catylyst of one of the most exciting teams in a long time, and he is far from garbage now.  Of course his skills will decline, but how many PG's his age are still killing it?  His shooting percentage, whether three's, 2pt fg's, ft's, whatever, are still sick, and his assist game has come on very strong in the last 40 or so games.

No one is going to listen to someone who says Bynum will be a future Hall of Famer, or that Kobe is better than Jordan, or that Lebron is merely good, or that Melo is better than Wade or LBJ, or that the Lakers were better than the Suns despite having a worse record than them AND losing to them in the playoffs, etc etc ETC ETC

why are u such a mad person? bynum does have a shot at hall of fame status...never said he would be for sure, but he does have the potential. kobe is argued to be better than jordan skillwise by many credible sources. lebron is not amongst the greatests. never said melo is better than wade/lbj aside from when it was actually debated a while ago...everything i say is legit, get off the dick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 06:21:39 PM »
LOL at garbage!! I have always felt he was overrated but he is still one of the best 5 point guards in the league, LMAO at garbage :D
LOL no shit, WTF?   If Steve Nash was such of product of Mike Dantoni system then why doesnt Chris Duhon put up Steve Nash numbers, or even close to Nash numbers?

NIK you are an idiot.  Nobody listens to a guy who thinks Melo is better than D Wade or LBJ.  NIK dont know shit about ball, and your comments are always absurd!

stfu, dipshit...you mad cuz ur raptors suck ass? LMAO. i said melo was better than wade and lebron way back, when they were all playing at the same level. obviously, wade and bron have stepped their game up since then, while melo stepped his game down...suck a fatty.

bottom line, anyone who doesnt think dantoni's system made nash look better is an idiot. chris duhon wasnt a bad example, jackass...he more than doubled his stats after playing for d'antoni. the system can make decent players look good and good players look great. duhon=the former, nash=the latter.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 08:21:52 PM »
Nash is still the same dude..the decline in stats is due to no longer playing in D'antoni's stystem, plus he always racked up assists with Marion and Stodamire on the floor.

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
cause he gets scared with the artest defense!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »
LOL...our very own back-to-back MVP. I told you muthafuckaz a long ass time ago that Nash was a borderline star without DAntoni's system. Nobody ever listens. :grumpy:

Dantoni would be a nobody coach without a floor general like Steve Nash
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »
LOL...our very own back-to-back MVP. I told you muthafuckaz a long ass time ago that Nash was a borderline star without DAntoni's system. Nobody ever listens. :grumpy:

Dantoni would be a nobody coach without a floor general like Steve Nash

not true...stick a kirk hinrich or a luke ridnour in that system and they're all-stars. trust me.