Author Topic: Tronic Tour 2009, Black Milk + Elzhi Live @ Luxor Live Arnhem 27-03 recap  (Read 199 times)

'EclipZe

So,

I'm just back from seeing both black milk and elzhi live, and all I can say is wow, what a great show! Here's a small recap of what happened.

Started with Elzhi getting on stage (after some dutch crew from arnhem pumped up the crowd, which was just about 300-400 people so nothing big but there was a good vibe) starting with songs like colours, that's that one, motown 25, etc. fucking pumped up shit! He did a J Dilla tribute by doing the song Raise It Up, A slum village poof with Fall In Love, and he did one of his favorite songs, Nas - The world is yours. Amazing performance.

Elzhi

20 Mins later it was Black Milks turn, doing lots of stuff from his tronic album which was bananas, also doing some live mixing and ofcourse a tribute to j dilla (fuck the police) and proof (U R the one). craaaaaaaaazy. His manager tolld him they needed to leave but he just kept on going for another 20 mins after that lol. what a performances! He even holla'd at a friend of mine who had a shirt with 'j dilla changed my life' printed on it and gave him props for that haha, mad cool!

Black Milk!

footage can be found @ http://www.youtube.com/user/RoburwtII , will take me a few weeks to upload all my movies though lol.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 01:17:19 AM by 'EclipZe »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool. Glad you had fun.

I've been getting all sorts of Twitter updates from Hex Murda, who happens to be in Elzhi & Black Milk's entourage throughout this whole tour. He's a funny muthafucka too. He's posted pics of riding in the Autobahn, showing car wrecks that happened while they were on the road, a Ferrari that almost rear ended them and all sorts of other funny stories.

NotoriousTDA

Damn, sounds like a dope show. I wish i would of been there!

'EclipZe

updated

and yes, it was dope as fuck! on some real hiphop

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fucken awesome... that would be a show Id pay alto to see!  8) +1

'EclipZe

http://www.luxorlive.nl/liveeninteraktief/fotogallery/$id_335/  pictures that where taken that night