Author Topic: everytime I dont wana go to the gym..  (Read 460 times)

Muhfukka

Re: everytime I dont wana go to the gym..
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 11:04:13 PM »
no i mean people who are going to die from their obesity,they literally cant get out of bad and their mom still brings them like 8 buckets of chicken ith gravy and everything

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »
I just like to take the skin off the chicken.mmmm nothing like a chicken caesar wrap with chicken skin used as the wrap then dip it in gravy

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
haha once i was with someone and they wanted to stop at kfc, they got like a family size bucket and drive around eating the skin and throing the meat out the window

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 11:12:53 PM »
no i mean people who are going to die from their obesity,they literally cant get out of bad and their mom still brings them like 8 buckets of chicken ith gravy and everything
Word. I mean, it's not like an alcoholic or a crackhead that can run out the house and pick his poison.

The fat motherfucker can't do shit but chew and watch re-runs of Stanford & Son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
What would Hitler do is the question we should all ask ourselves

r u pure white?

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »
I don't know I've never really looked into it.funny enough my last name is clink I have no idea where that name gets its origins maybe you can look it up and fill me in.

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 11:37:06 PM »
generally, what r u? (that u know) ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 11:41:05 PM »
Well I'm not in jail so I'm not black.I'm not mugging someone so I'm not Mexican.I don't have a huge nose so I'm not Jewish.I don't smell bad so I'm not east Indian.I don't sniff gas out of garbage bags so I'm not Indian.I don't have a small dick so I'm not Asian.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »
lol no wonder.. all this madness comes from u being a dumb, racist little white fag.. lol..  WHITE PEOPLE IS CRAZAYYYY NIGGA!

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 11:46:42 PM »
I'm not racist I hate everyone equally

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »
And last time I checked your not black floydness so why are you using that word?your not black your just a spoiled Jew with a spoiled Jew bf who will never be black either no matter how much black face he wears while masturbating to clips of kobe Bryant set to the tune of r kelly I believe I can fly

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 11:54:58 PM »
lol really? This whole time I thought I was black.... damn, that sucksssssss! I guess I just have to live day by day now knowing that im not black  :'( and im not spoiled u asshole, everything I want I work for and I get myself.. I havent asked my family for anything since I was in high school.  STOP BEING SUCH A HATERRRRRRR! its not healthy to be so mad at life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 11:56:59 PM »
And last time I checked your not black floydness so why are you using that word?your not black your just a spoiled Jew with a spoiled Jew bf who will never be black either no matter how much black face he wears while masturbating to clips of kobe Bryant set to the tune of r kelly I believe I can fly
That is some freaky shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »
lol what  do u expect? this poor twisted kid is fucked in the head to the fullestttttttttt

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 12:00:17 AM »
God why don't you relax floydness stop taking everything to heart.go listen to some fish records and calm yourself.I must have touched a nerve.that must have been awkward when you caught nik doing that.did you play the helpless white girl and he played kobe the rapist right after?*whispers something to sikotic then points and laughs at floydness