Author Topic: Fatal vs. M Dogg.... take 2  (Read 799 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Fatal vs. M Dogg.... take 2
« on: September 23, 2002, 09:01:53 AM »
OK, rules,
first to 5 votes, 3-0 is a K.O.
Crew votes are cool if explained
15-20 bars

Click on your heels and wish to go home,  I'll still beat you in any board you go/
This man ain't lost and already cried, this is a board of G'z not peoples that dramatized/
Kids trying to come against me like they high rappers, fuck raps I'm the gun clapper/
This guy crys like a bitch so I gotta slap her, Fuck boards I be the Universe Master.../ (Masters of the Universe)
like He-Man, or Professor X the mind tapper, control you to make your rhymes laughter/
Leave you behind in the great rapture, so that Babolyan can pick you up in there capture/
Make you freeze up like a Herward Packard, like Sub-Zero one punch and you shatter/
Call me McDonalds 'cause I'm over a trillion served, and like a Explorar you can't take a swerve/
Bitch MC's got the nerve, 35-4 ain't shit when you step into the real rhymesayer world/
Like little tricks you get sick with dick, And it ain't mine, it Eminem's 'cause you TRL clits/
Like Dre and Cube I'm a Natural Born Killa, only I'm more like Hannibal 'cause I eats your liver/
I'm the one that's Fatal 'cause your blood is a river, making the snow red in December/
You got to use lyrical martal art against me, 'cause how many other forums have you bootlegged G/ (fucken biter)
Just remember this be I.E. for the rest of me, be the top rhymer of two centries/
See I'm the Angel Michael who defeated Satan, and now this board is safe for civilazation/
That was my rhyme enough with procrastiantion, now Fatal step up and teach me a lession/

I'm begging you kid. Pleace bring your shit, 35-4 on DPG, but you best ain't close to our best, so what's that mean to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
Re: Fatal vs. M Dogg.... take 2
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 01:14:58 PM »
nah playa rule was no crew votes
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 01:31:04 PM »
I’m ~HOLDIN MY REPUTATION~ Longer than you ~HOLDIN YA DICK~
~UNLIKE YA DICK~ my Lyrics are a ~SUREFIRE SPIT~
I’ll Leave u Torn, Demented, Battered and Bruised
you couldn’t ~SEE ME~ if you had ~PERFECT OPTICAL USE~.
My lyrics is too ~Phat~, they gotta ~Put Tha Hot Dogg Down~
Don’t fuck with me son, or I’ll expose that your a faggot ~Rockin an Evening Gown~
When u gonna learn son? you can’t go to ~JENNY CRAIG~, u ain’t ~PHAT~ enough
you couldn’t ~BEAT ME~ if I was in ~RODNEY KINGZ HANDCUFFS~
I’ll give u that we’re ~IN THE SAME CLASS~ but u  ~SIT IN A DESK~
While I  ~WRITE LESSONS ON THE BOARD~, U PREPARE FOR THA TEST
U tha dumbshit that hacked the website to buy u more time
But u couldn’t win if I only posted One Bar with No Rhyme
~ALICIA~ couldn’t give u tha ~KEYS~ to ~LOCK~ this battle
So Brush off kid, u can’t ~Grasp~ me like a ~PITCHER THAT HAS NO HANDLE~
M Dogg tha ~LOST ANGEL~
U aint’ LOST, God just didn’t want u so he shited u out his Anal
FLUSHED u, And u still ~AIN’T THA SHIT!~
How is it u got ~DICKRYDERZ~ with an ~IMPOTENT DICK~????
With this I leave u, Agonizing in your own Torment
Lesson 1 taught, Lesson learned,  Free of charge and No dollars spent..............

there u go playa peep tha lessons.........

one.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 04:22:44 PM »
nah playa rule was no crew votes

Fair enough, no crew votes

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2002, 04:40:53 PM »
good battle yall..

first off, i couldnt tell whether Fatal619 wrote off of M-Doggz verse (wit that "lesson" shit). So since i cant be SURE, i wont hold it against him in tha voting.

As for tha verses...

M-Dogg, pretty tight verse. Good use of metaphors, more then im used to from u. U had good flow like usual, and a few good personals. Typical M-Dogg style, ol school attacking shit wit hard punches. Woulda liked even more personals tho, u had a good verse...ive seen better, but still a pretty tight verse man.

Fatal619, also a pretty good verse. i read tha first 2 bars, and thought this was gonna be another //"~decorated~"~\\ verse wit no content lol. But u came back thru tha middle and end of yur verse much stronger. U had sum good metas. Not too many personals, but u had tha better wordplay of tha 2 verses. Also a few tight punches in there. Good shit.

this shit was really close yall, wit 2 completely different stylez. Honestly, id say this is as close to a draw as possible IMO, but i dont like giving draw votes. So, jus barely....i give it to Fatal619

vote-Fatal619

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2002, 08:43:48 PM »
all day and only one vote??? damn

oh well keep em comin..

one

fatal=1
M Dogg=0

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2002, 11:04:54 PM »
vote fatal

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2002, 06:43:33 AM »
Firstly, I am far from dickriding here Fatal, because me and M Dogg don't get on well at all, but who are you to come here and act like the illest Textcee ever and drop a below average verse. Your shit wasn't anything special.

1 - A real emcee knows the difference between played punches and fresh punches. Every single punch in your verse was terrible or simply used so much you shouldnt be allowed to rhyme anymore. If your going to spit, dont spit played punches. Theres no point. Just leave the punches alone unless your good at them. For Example, you had a Fat/Phat punchline and a See Me/Optical punch. LOL. Two of the most played punches in Hip Hop History.

2 - Your bars are all over the place. You need to make your bars similar length, it doesnt throw off the flow that way.

3 - Using the same word in the same bar is a Big No in my eyes. Its horrible. You used holding/holding in the first bar, a bad way to start off the verse. People here will vote for you because they dont have any sense of played out punches, but honestly, telling you straight - YOUR WACK!!

Now to M Dogg, your verse wasnt anything special. The flow was there, Old School flow and structure like always. You went for some punches aswell, but none really came out hard. It was an okay verse, even though I had an impression you was forcing some of your lines out. Pretty poor battle really, nothing great came out of it.

Vote - M Dogg

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2002, 07:40:55 AM »
Firstly, I am far from dickriding here Fatal, because me and M Dogg don't get on well at all, but who are you to come here and act like the illest Textcee ever and drop a below average verse. Your shit wasn't anything special.

Fatal, you don't know our history, but Logic and I aren't friends, so don't trip.

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2002, 07:57:51 AM »

1 - A real emcee knows the difference between played punches and fresh punches. Every single punch in your verse was terrible or simply used so much you shouldnt be allowed to rhyme anymore. If your going to spit, dont spit played punches. Theres no point. Just leave the punches alone unless your good at them. For Example, you had a Fat/Phat punchline and a See Me/Optical punch. LOL. Two of the most played punches in Hip Hop History.

2 - Your bars are all over the place. You need to make your bars similar length, it doesnt throw off the flow that way.

3 - Using the same word in the same bar is a Big No in my eyes. Its horrible. You used holding/holding in the first bar, a bad way to start off the verse. People here will vote for you because they dont have any sense of played out punches, but honestly, telling you straight - YOUR WACK!!

Now to M Dogg, your verse wasnt anything special. The flow was there, Old School flow and structure like always. You went for some punches aswell, but none really came out hard. It was an okay verse, even though I had an impression you was forcing some of your lines out. Pretty poor battle really, nothing great came out of it.

Vote - M Dogg

u gotta be tha biggest idiot on this fuckin site fist off i didnt' claim shit what i did do is come to this site and challenge ya top dogg. for one

2nd played punches/ i mean for real can u sound anymore idiotic???????

3rd length of bars??? yo, if u really that knowledged go peep a couple of lyrics to any rap song that ain't ABC rhymin u ain't goin to see tha same bar length u flow to a beat and when it's said and done it flows together if u got tha skills to do it u speakin a pattern for rhymin? sorry to tell ya but that's a Common MC one who limits himself
if thats how u rhyme let me give u a lesson bend ya flows and expand your knowledge of tha rap game...

4th usin tha same word in your eyes?????  I'm not like u,  so i don't flow like u and that has to be the stupidest remark i heard from u in that post...

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 08:00:33 AM »
LOL. Honestly your punches were weak. This is a TEXT battle so Bar Length and things like that are very important.

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2002, 11:47:49 AM »
LOL. Honestly your punches were weak. This is a TEXT battle so Bar Length and things like that are very important.

aight u make a career out of even length bars lol.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2002, 01:25:10 AM »
Aight, you got completly different styles, so it's quite hard to vote on this one

M Dogg: A typical verse by u, some good metas and punches, a decent but rather simple rhyme structure. Overall I liked it, unlike sum of ur verses it wasn't too short and u came quite hard. U dropped sum of ur nicest metas

Fatal: Ur verse was completly different, not that old skool type of flow M Dogg uses, sum of ur punches were good, some were played but actually u came about as hard as M Dogg. Only to me ur verse didn't flow as nicely and ur rhyme structure wasn't as good

VOTE = M DOGG

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2002, 09:38:34 PM »
DAMN it's hard to get a vote in this forum...

it's been like a week and only 4 votes?

aight fair enough

yo M Dogg at tha other forum it's game by KO so now we just waitin on this thread aight playa?

2-2

one.

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2002, 09:42:40 PM »
oh yeah lol don't trip cuz your names on tha last murder: under my sig thatz just how we do things after a battle lol.

all luv play

one.