Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order Volume 4" (FREE DOWNLOAD!)  (Read 2796 times)

Elano

meech you should work with fred wreck   8)

evo

hey meech you should do something with tha realest on some real shit

DTG Entertainment

hey meech you should do something with tha realest on some real shit

Nah, I think Meech should work with artists who didn't come up off other artists. Just my opinion.

Jaydc555

Crooked and I and eastwood need to collab on a meech wells track.we ballin is still one of the hottest tracks I've ever heard.those two got An amazing chemistry and you throw them over a meech beat and its a wrap!

Okka

Meech you have been in contact with Tray Deee lately?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i guess he has, coz he mentioned not too long ago that he was goin to get tray deee to drop a few words on the mixtape, which he did.

teletomble

goodlooking out on all the good feedback keep em coming! we just blasted to over 2 million email addresses and journalists!

When's A New Young Joker Mixtape Coming Out?

MEECH WELLS

yeah i talk 2 tray deee last week and he is in good spirits he probally will be released in 2 years!
NEW WEST HONCHO

eastwood1

• 'G'
Glad yall feeling the tape becuz they bangin it in the hood!

EFFeX

The tape is sick, I just wish I hadn't bumped the tracks that leaked from it so much before it dropped or I would have been even more souped the first time through.

Is this the last installment or are their plans for a part 5?

eastwood1

• 'G'
The tape is sick, I just wish I hadn't bumped the tracks that leaked from it so much before it dropped or I would have been even more souped the first time through.

Is this the last installment or are their plans for a part 5?
[/quote part five is coming 4sho!

Jaydc555

Big east you need to hook up with crook over a meech beat for real.I remember at the how the west was won tour I saw you outside the game tour bus on my way to the show I even had my copy of dysfunktional family but my boy wouldn't stop.

MISS.SWAGGA

• Lil Geezy
  • MISS.SWAGGA
THIS IS A MASTER PIECE,YOU BROUGHT NEW SHIT TO THE TABLE AGAIN.."THE NEW WEST"THAT IS!!!!! THERE'S NO SKIPPIN TO THE NEXT TRACK EVERYTHING IS BANGIN TO THE BEATS TO THE LYRICS! I APPRECIATE A PRODUCER SUCH AS YOURSELF THAT REPRESENTS THE WESTCOAST TO THE FULLEST! WITH REALNESS & DEDICATION WHICH  SHOWS THROUGH YOUR WORK WHICH BRINGSGENEROSITY! THEREFORE I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR MUSIC!!!! WESTCOAST XOXO MISS.SWAGGA *DYMOND INC.*

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
THE TAPE IS GOING HARD 211 GOT FIYAH!

Okka

yeah i talk 2 tray deee last week and he is in good spirits he probally will be released in 2 years!

Okey, i hope he gets out soon and starts makin new music, we need some. Any chance of you talkin to him about some of his old unreleased songs and releasin them?