Author Topic: ~~~M.DOGG--vs--ONETIME~~TITLE MATCH !!  (Read 494 times)

PakiGangsta

~~~M.DOGG--vs--ONETIME~~TITLE MATCH !!
« on: August 28, 2002, 01:19:02 PM »
No Bar limit
First to 4 votes, since it's hard to get like 3, and 3-0 K.O.
Lets get it on.
---------------------------------------------------------
I'd be spitin by midnight or in the MORN, az I kalled u out I'd be spittin first or if u wanna spit first, ur welcome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: ~~~M.DOGG--vs--ONETIME~~TITLE MATCH !!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 10:53:16 AM »
Onetime... you still there  ???

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 07:58:36 AM »
Hey dogg, if you got problems, we can postpone this battle, then after the next challenge, you got next.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 08:05:26 AM »
Yo, lets start the challenge, fuck it, ill roll out the red carpet, then copy your buddy list and diss every single little bitch thats on it, im being honest, cause ive got every intention of splitting you, cause your wack rhymes are miniscule and im leaving you and your dismal crew ridiculed/
Smoke is pitiful, but theres a fact im failing to mention, if your a motor mouth, then ive just begun to rev your engine, for instance, recruit assistance, try to sign a friend on, it wont help, cause i spit on every square inch of the little globe that you live on/
Intergallactic, 1's global essence is essentially victory, and it'll take smoke a century to beat alheimers patients in memory, you see, my verbal chemistry mangles your entire infantry, fucking up your dentistry cause im sicker then smoke mentally/
You trying me, your of the real world while im only seen in illicit fantasies, so watch as i off smoke once and for all, instantly making this pussys dreams reality, cause im sick enough to use a scaple and a dentists drill to remove your chest cavity, i even had prophet calling me, your royal majesty, after making him inherit a lyrical calamity that ultimately affected his present and future family/
So you best inspect your notes, cause i run through battle  and burn the best to smoke, and if you edited all your wack lines, youd have nothing left to post/
Cause my verbal pistols shatter your skeletal system like fragile pottery, and surviving this battle is a one in a million chance, like winning the lottery/
So how do you like this mental sodomy ripping you like a cervix, you better redouble your efforts before the outcome is a weak verse serviced/
Ceasing your heartbeat with opposing actions thatll dislocate your cortex, dangling your remains from your vocal cords, causing your corpse to flex/
And its a fact of life, where you find good, evil is closer then you think, im not writing anything evil, its just what becomes of pen and ink, its not significant, but its true, we all write about different shit, so what you may deem wrong is meaningless, cause you have no opinion bitch.

---------

yo M....take it as a request or sumthing...kan u please spit as much bars as I did, otherwise if urs is too big and mine that much,...i'm no match for u.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 11:02:39 AM »
Oh don't worry dogg. I only put that in there, 'cause I think that a title match should allow both people to expanded as much as they want, and do what they feel they need to win. No limits to creativity in terms of lyrical art. I also like not having a certain number I have to write, 'cause that's my big think. Sometimes I don't want to write 15, I want to write 10. We'll see how tonight goes. I finished two hour and a half classes today, first day back in school. I'm tired, so I'm gonna take a nap, then write it up. Peace.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 10:41:24 AM »
On my 4th attempt at a keystyle for this one, lets see if I can complete it.

Bitches call themselvez the police and never understand/
That shit needs to decease and Onetime leave this land/
Like KRS said, you the sound of the beast to the ghetto man/
Lyrically punch out your teeth so you never spit again/
'Cause I deliever punchlines like a year around Chris Cringal/
I drop rhymes like Kidd drops dimes so many times it's illegal/
M Dogg ain't no Snoopy begel as I streach bitches like William Regel/
Sniff that white line 'cause you pack more cheese than a chetto/ (weak ass rhymes)
I'm reincarnated like Buddest into John Wayne the best Shootist/
The man who holds down the west no vest just being the truest/
If your the police I'm the Cheif as it's you that's influiced/
I rather call you Ashanti 'cause you beating me is Foolish/

Sorry for being late, everytime I wrote someone interrupted. Peace

PakiGangsta

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2002, 01:41:54 PM »
no prob. bro....i had problems too...i understand...plus this keystyle ain't that important as ur other ish....

UPPIN FO VOTES.

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2002, 02:31:47 PM »
damn that battle was fuckin hot as hell. both came hard as fuck. and both of u know you all are my homies. but imma have to go with onetime on this one. onetime, dog that shit u jus posted was  theeeee best i have ever seen from u IMO. M u came hard and on point with shorter lines...if onetimes was any weaker u woulda took this shit...but ones like i said was just TITE. props to both of u
vote=onetime
peace.....

..::TinMaN::..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2002, 05:57:39 AM »
Shit!ive had problems wit both of ya so this probably,the fairest vote yall are gonna get............

Yo, lets start the challenge, fuck it, ill roll out the red carpet, then copy your buddy list and diss every single little bitch thats on it,

i liked that

Bitches call themselvez the police and never understand/
That shit needs to decease and Onetime leave this land/

tell the po po luva

nice battle...not sure who to give it too,hmmm by personals and flow dogg got it but by multis and complexity onetime takes it,but imma give it to m dogg as personals are always the hardest hitting punches

dope battle yall

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2002, 06:05:33 AM »
Vote = Onetime..

Holy Shit, This Battle Was Hard As Fuck To Judge, In The End OneTime Came Out Ontop By A Few Inches!

Peace...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2002, 07:31:39 AM »
Hard one to vote.. We had Onetime with the dope ass rhyme scheme and the verse flowin, and then we had MDogg with some DOPE personals.

This is real difficult.. But im going to go with the verse that i jus prefered.. Which was Onetime's..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2002, 09:19:49 AM »
Ok, it took me sum time to decide about this. Dope battle, both of y'all, so I'ma give both of y'all feedback:

ONETIME:

cause ive got every intention of splitting you, cause your wack rhymes are miniscule and im leaving you and your dismal crew ridiculed/
Smoke is pitiful, but theres a fact im failing to mention, if your a motor mouth, then ive just begun to rev your engine, for instance, recruit assistance, try to sign a friend on, it wont help, cause i spit on every square inch of the little globe that you live on/

That was off the fuckin hook, sum of the dopest rhymes I ever got to read on here. Ur rhymes were definitely alot better than M Dogg's though they weren't that strong in the second part of the verse no more. It would've been nice to see sum more punches and personals, but the rest of ur verse is fuckin dope...4.8/5

M Dogg
Another typical M Dogg verse there, hard-hittin metas, very good wordplay and nice personals. Only this time ur verse was way too short IMO, and Onetime's rhymes were so dope that ur old school style couldn't live up to that. U came dope as always though...4.6/5

VOTE = ONETIME

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2002, 09:39:08 AM »
Damn, tight battle, 4-1...Onetime wins... Congrats man, your now the new middle weight champ!
props 2 both of you ,peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

PakiGangsta

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2002, 09:44:33 AM »
holy...its over....my stress iz gone.....I WAZ REALLY SCARED to battle M.DOGG......the only thing going in my mind was........he;z an elite member...and I did my best....tried to be original with my own style.....

any wayz...thanx for the voterz...props to M.DOGG the verse was reall tuff....

and thx bald i mean blade...

eZ

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2002, 10:42:17 AM »
LOL... I didn't even read your verse until now... cool. Oh well, congratulations, as my old school style is a little played out. I really want to work on a new one, then we rematch, but until then, enjoy the reign, and beware of other Elite members.