Author Topic: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!  (Read 1669 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 02:18:15 AM »
What exactly did he mean by Dre not being in that mode?

I mean what everybody already know but they too scared to say it - Dre lost it... face it

But that's some pretty big presuming on your part.  Not being in the mode and not having it anymore are nowhere near the same. Without understanding the context of the statement, it's hard to say what was meant by it especially when it's an Internet comment. If anything it sounds more like a comment on his state of mind then a criticism on his production work.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 02:19:38 AM »
Wait Kurupt is from the East?  That must be why I like his style (well, his older style)

kuruptlon

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 06:47:52 AM »
That's cool, esp. that he wants his old Death Row stuff put out, unlike Snoop who wants to bury all his older material. That Kurupt/Dre track from the Death Row days sounds like it'd be good.

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).

haha I have no idea why but I love reading your posts...I don't know if you actually are this deeply infatuated with soopafly or your just trying to be funny. Either way its histerical. I mean I like soopafly but out of all the people you could obsessed with Soopafly is a strange pick.True asset to the community

Okka

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:32 AM »
Wait Kurupt is from the East?  That must be why I like his style (well, his older style)

Born in Philadelphia, grew up in South Central though.

How come the date of the message is June 22, 2008??

Yeah, what's up with that? Kurupt4Life edited the picture, now it's 2009 :D Was this a joke?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 06:54:04 AM by Okka »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
That's cool, esp. that he wants his old Death Row stuff put out, unlike Snoop who wants to bury all his older material. That Kurupt/Dre track from the Death Row days sounds like it'd be good.

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).

haha I have no idea why but I love reading your posts...I don't know if you actually are this deeply infatuated with soopafly or your just trying to be funny. Either way its histerical. I mean I like soopafly but out of all the people you could obsessed with Soopafly is a strange pick.True asset to the community

He's got great beats, he's never changed.  All these rappers now are kissing the asses of bitches, but not Soopafly, he still slaps them around and pimps them and burns rubber on these hoes even though it's not the 'in' thing to do right now.  Think about it....Fly been in the game since like 94.  Remember how Snoop was in 94?  He was awesome, now look at him, he sucks.  Now look at Soopafly, he's the exact same, he never sold out.  Look at Ice Cube, he's into movies now.  Even Daz and Kurupt have fell off since the mid 90's.  But Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that.  Plus i like how he doesn't dilute his catalog.  He only does  a song if he thinks it's going to be tight.  It's not like Snoop where he does 450 songs a year.  The man paces himself, he cares about quality.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »

;D  hahaha  +1   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 09:55:41 AM »
He's got great beats, he's never changed. Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that

That's true even though i dont like "Bangin West Coast". "Dat Woopty Whoop" is a West Coast classic. Soopafly always got good verses when he's featured on a track and bangin beats if he's producin', sometimes i'm thinkin' he should have kept some beats to his own albums.)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
He's got great beats, he's never changed. Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that

That's true even though i dont like "Bangin West Coast". "Dat Woopty Whoop" is a West Coast classic. Soopafly always got good verses when he's featured on a track and bangin beats if he's producin', sometimes i'm thinkin' he should have kept some beats to his own albums.)

I do agree with you in that he does give away some of his best beats.  Dat Woopty Woop is a classic, top 5 rap album of all time.  Bangin Westcoast was decent, but not as good.  That album seemed rushed and it didn't have as good of beats as the ones he gave away to other people, and the best beat "Bacc It Up On Me" didn't even make the final album (it was on the online version only).  And most of his guest spots are fire.  He's got a unique rhythm and voice so it really does help people's songs when he guest raps on them.

2euce 7even

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »

He's got great beats, he's never changed.  All these rappers now are kissing the asses of bitches, but not Soopafly, he still slaps them around and pimps them and burns rubber on these hoes even though it's not the 'in' thing to do right now.  Think about it....Fly been in the game since like 94.  Remember how Snoop was in 94?  He was awesome, now look at him, he sucks.  Now look at Soopafly, he's the exact same, he never sold out.  Look at Ice Cube, he's into movies now.  Even Daz and Kurupt have fell off since the mid 90's.  But Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that.  Plus i like how he doesn't dilute his catalog.  He only does  a song if he thinks it's going to be tight.  It's not like Snoop where he does 450 songs a year.  The man paces himself, he cares about quality.

homie you´re jokin right?soopafly is cool but c´mon now.. ::)

@ threadstarter: thanks, nice lil int.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »
the comment bout dre not being in the mode can fuck thing up i think.. if the interview leaks (wich it prob has) on other sites etc and Dre finds out that Kurupt said that then i dont know.. ::)

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Matty

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 11:57:36 AM »
funny how kurupt is diplomatically saying that detox is not gonna be dre's best work. i'm inclined to agree until we hear some real fire from dre in the near future. a lot of his recent productions have been mediocre at best. the eminem album should be a great indicator of how on the ball and cutting egde dre's production is right now. people keep saying that the shit he is putting out is throw away material, but maybe it's some of his better shit...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 12:09:15 PM »
Look at Ice Cube, he's into movies now.  
  Ice Cube's been making movies for almost 20 years.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
funny how kurupt is diplomatically saying that detox is not gonna be dre's best work. i'm inclined to agree until we hear some real fire from dre in the near future. a lot of his recent productions have been mediocre at best. the eminem album should be a great indicator of how on the ball and cutting egde dre's production is right now. people keep saying that the shit he is putting out is throw away material, but maybe it's some of his better shit...

stop hating matty  :laugh:

Matty

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 01:11:07 PM »
i bet when detox drops i'll bump it then put on the instrumental to outta control rmx and say to myself 'if only detox sounded more like this' :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 01:13:38 PM »
i bet when detox drops i'll bump it then put on the instrumental to outta control rmx and say to myself 'if only detox sounded more like this' :laugh:
;D