Author Topic: {~DA6SHOOTA--VS--ONETIME~}  (Read 255 times)

PakiGangsta

{~DA6SHOOTA--VS--ONETIME~}
« on: August 03, 2002, 04:14:35 PM »
First to 7

No K-O's

No crew votes.

keep the beef @ minimum
--------------------------

DA6SHOOTA
----------------------------------
Here we go again--Another battle, another win/who's first to recieve the curse & end up a victim of a lyrical lynchin

Now that I've got ya attention, I'm puttin ya brains on suspension/OneTime there was a  lil hoe who couldn't flow I was pimpin

& she claimed to be a "Muthafuckin' OG" from the Outlawz/but all that trick was good for was givin up the drawz

That's all, without a pause--she'll lick ya ballz & suck ya dick/& when U bust a nut, she'll swallow it & not spit

I just can't quit--smokin emcees like cigarettees/when Da6shoota squeezes the trigga suckas get wet like pussy-lips

I'm all about wreckin scripts & politically correcting shit/so, Political Gangster grab ya soilders, guns & ya clips

...the dice & the chips & place a bet on who rips/& whoever gets ripped can take a seat on the bench & sit

U suck like tit, so I'm attackin ya' cock-pit/shootin U down with topics like ground-to-air rockets  

I'm bound to sink ya ship if U don't dock it/U can't see me lyrically--I'll carve ya' eyes outta socket

Try to top it & get snapped in half like chop-sticks/...knocked in the hole like the "8 ball in the corner pocket"

Ya'll need to stop it, before the shit hits the fan/& U get pimp-slapped with the back of my right hand

I'll burn U like a sun-tan, & eat U up like Pac Man/Fluff U up like a "Pillow" & crush U like a Tincan

My game plan is to pull U underground like quicksand/& set U up for the punch-line like a bike on a kick-stand

I fry emcees in a pan like fish, because I can/...hunt MixedBlood down like Whitey from the Ku Klux Klan

As I expand my mindstate like a giant rubberband/I can't help to notice Gareefa actin like a KINGS fan

Hangin on by a thin strand--why, I don't understand/challenging my team'll get U wrapped-up like Saran

I'm in high demand because I ride tracks like trams/& I silently sacrifice soft emcees lives like lambs

For pullin scams I puncture their diaphrams with the mic stand/& likewise, I snipe suckas when I'm typin

Wipin my ass with Irish Thug-Wannabes'/Ya name showed up on the post--I guess that means U want some of me

That was a stupid move, dummy--Now I'm comin through dumpin/with adjectives, verbs, nouns & conjunctions

Makin it hard for U to function cuz ya nerves are jumpin/first U was frontin like U wanted beef, but U don't want nothin

Anything Tangible, I'm touchin--bringin to it chaos & destruction/breakin down sentence compouds like instructions

Since my induction in the KINGS, I've reigned supream/Servin bustas like fiends--hauntin em in their dreams

Step in the ring & get layed on ya back & penned to the mat/& skinned like a cat for challengin 6, Time, Tone & Mack

I over-react when I see emcees who be wack/claimin to be Menaces, but really it's all just an act

It makes me wanna go grab the axe & start flyin headz/inject em with lead & rip a muthafuck to shreds

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ONETIME
                           -----------

Your 6SHOOTN ain't workin', cuz you ain't gettin'~no~reaction // Not that that's surprisin', cuz it's always been said~yo~wack~son //
I guess all KING pussies r the same, all weak in the knees, dont trip//
I loot and plunder~this~bitch with thunderous~hits and hide the body of his flow under Golden Gate cuz it's water under~da~bridge // Then my style makes a wondrous~switch as I start flowing like a hyper~fire~hose //
While absorbing up your spits like a diaper~dries~up~'flows' // I write poison verses that strike like a viper~and~you~perspire~as~I~compose // No 'pension' for SHOOTA, though like a sniper~I~'retire'~my~foes that desire~to~oppose the 'Emperor' of Ebonics and acquire~his~'new~cloths' // My verse like a sapphire~glows and I inspire~those that desire~to~rise~from~their~lows and stand higher~on~their~toes and reach~for~the~sky //
You respond to threads and show wackness with each~reply // I'ma teach~you~why through illness of speech~I~can~fly // You don't heed~what~I~preach~so~fry, rap music is the life blood of WCC, and you bleed~it~like~a~leach~so~die //

{Da King takes a small break to drink a glass of water}

I'm 'so nice I'm superbly~kind' // 6's skill is so green he's a herb~defined // I disturb~mankind while you aint even learned~to~rhyme // When I come at him out of habit he turns~his~behind, but my hot spit to burn~is~designed, so his desires are left spurned~and~declined // By 1 your arrested and court's adjourned~you're~confined, a thirty year (line) 'sentence' you've earned~and~are~assigned so you can watch greatness through~the~'bars' //
To see my higher level just view~the~stars, you'd be partly there if you flew~to~mars, yet still you ass I subdue~from~afar // I smoke herbs like you, like you~was~'cigars', and 'cook up illness' like a 'stew~bazaar' // I'm rap music's true~Czar, and I rip your wack crew in two and feather you in a brew~of~tar //
In your picture on file your mug~is~disgraced, cuz I ripped off your nose, ears, eyes and mouth and left this thug~'defaced' // You spit soundless on the mic like the plug~was~erased, and your brain's slow like a snail, so with a 'slug'~it's~replaced //
I'm faster than you cuz you 'lie like a rug~in~this~race' // With a 'piano string around your neck I hug~you~with lace', unrequited love but still you can't shrug~my~embrace // I'm doper than a drug~by~da~case and in the town dump I dug~ya~a~space and now I lug~ya~in~place //

{Da King takes a break for a shot of whisky, comes back to the mic half way, but then decides to go back and finish the bottle first}

If ya got any chemistry skills with da mic, I aint~yet~seen~them // Your mouth must've been in the 'Navy', cuz it's so well acquainted~with~'sea~men' (semen) // When beefin' with me restraint~is~key~son, cuz going to the voters is like beefin' with Satan and taking a complaint~to~the~demons // I 'sew battle threads so nicely' I'm da 'Saint~of~weavin', and the acclaim~I'm~achievin' leaves this rapper of no name~'diss'~believin' (can't believe my disses) but none claim~I'm~deceiving when I say I've slain and left 100+ lame~cats~grievin' //
You're new to this rap ish, so let a vet give~ya~a~few~tips about how to live~as~ya~do~this // King'll never forgive~a~true~diss, so make sure your 'dope' isn't diluted with 'flour' (flower) or I'll rip~off~ya~'two~lips' (tulips) // I'ma whip~my~new~bitch // Voters wouldn't give ya a second look is ya 'stripped~then~grew~tits' //

{Da King smokes a fat sack of herb, takes a short nap, then returns to finish the herb verbal}

1 rips ill corrupt~cuts like tearing away the bandages from prison raped whores~and~butt~sluts //
6 was butchered by my lyrical~weaponry~so~fuck~a~casket, I'ma roast and spear~and~pepper~thee~and~'wrap'~ya~in~plastic, get a job at McDonalds, and serve ya to the next queer~to~step~to~me~as~chicken~in~a~basket //

----------------

Uppin fo votes.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: {~DA6SHOOTA--VS--ONETIME~}
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 08:38:02 AM »
Oooooooo... i thought this one was close! Both were tight.. but ima givin this one to.......... ONETIME, coz he got to tha point, and ripped 6 to pieces... yours was good to 6, but i felt his more... this aint suckin up or anything either! just thought i would add that! lol

Peace ;)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

PakiGangsta

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 11:00:31 AM »
1-0.

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2002, 12:26:41 AM »
Who said I accepted? U posted that old shit, not me. I posted that days ago & it was directed @ ya whole crew.

Whatever though. I notice U got ya' egar ass-kissin flunky's vote. That's 1.

KINGS might have to go to another forum where talent is valued, cuz niggaz hate us on WCC. So much that we can't get fair challenges or votes ::)

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

PakiGangsta

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2002, 11:54:48 AM »
U fukin dumbass, U said me to challenge ut VERSE....just say the u wanna forfeit and giveup, dont bitch bout it...

IEMOE909

• Lil Geezy
  • C.Y.L.O (cultured youth lyricist organization)
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2002, 06:36:30 PM »
SEEMS TO ME THERE IS SOME COPY PASTE INFINGEMENT GO'N ON HERE. KINDA FUCKED UP ALTHOUGHT I FEEL  EVEN IF THIS WAS AND OLD FLOW FROM DA6 IT WOULD HAVE STILL GOT'N 3.5 MICS COMPARED TO THE 3 MICS FOR ONETIME. SEE DA6 SHIT FLOWS LIKE A BROKE DAMN ..IT COMES RIGHT AT YOU AND ONETIMES FLOW WAS COME AND GO LIKE A DOPE SPOT ......YALL UNDERSTAND .

I CALL THIS WIN FOR DA6

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2002, 07:14:02 PM »
Who said I accepted? U posted that old shit, not me. I posted that days ago & it was directed @ ya whole crew.

Whatever though. I notice U got ya' egar ass-kissin flunky's vote. That's 1.

KINGS might have to go to another forum where talent is valued, cuz niggaz hate us on WCC. So much that we can't get fair challenges or votes ::)

thats cause you shoot off ur rookie mouth to damn much, maby if u stopped ppl wouldnt hate on yall so much. and if u do move to another board, you wont be missed.

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2002, 09:40:32 PM »
ONETIME Took This, Ill Multis, Flow Everythin'

Vote - Onetime..

Peace

a wondrous~switch as I start flowing like a hyper~fire~hose //  
While absorbing up your spits like a diaper~dries~up~'flows'

Like Them Lines Dawg...