Author Topic: T.I. Jail Time On Hold, Judge Gives Rapper Two Months Of Freedom  (Read 533 times)

eNgIeS

Re: T.I. Jail Time On Hold, Judge Gives Rapper Two Months Of Freedom
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 01:27:36 AM »
Good for him, I guess. Since he's kind of a skinny guy, he should get his asshole sewn shut. He don't wanna get the same treatment Tupac allegedly got in the penitentiary.

Nigga Please, T.I. Is A Roller Skating Punk, 2Pac Is A Legend.............Get Ya Mind Right...

Tupac probably got raped in jail. I like Pac's music but dude was the biggest shit talker, and then in Vibe 95 he changed his style while in jail I dont wanna be thug life no more etc etc etc so it wouldnt suprize me if he got raped in jail. Dude was not big and just his change in attitude and later the anger he took out on everyone else probably stems from the fact that once you've been raped you're filled with alot of sadness and anger

it makes sense, to me it dont make Pac a bitch. Some filthy vile animal in jail did something wrong with him

Besides T.I. a bigger person than Pac anyway. He actually worked with kids and young people to get out of the gang life style. What did Pac do other than hook up with Suge, try to be a blood and stepped a crip and got killed. Those are the actions of a fool. T.I. has done soemthing to try and change the community and some lifes

its the truth and some ignorant people dont like the truth

eNgIeS

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 01:30:20 AM »
TI is a punk bitch

Why? Cuz he make good rap music? Cause he actually used his mistake to positively change the lives of others? You'ze a bitch wanna be gang banger who aint probably seen 1/1000th's of what T.I. been through. Some of you are so ignorant!

Elano

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 04:13:15 AM »
T.I. On His Sentence: 'I Think I Made Out All Right'

When T.I. will turn himself in to begin his one-year-and-one-day sentence and where he'll serve it are up in the air at the moment. But what Tip will be doing until then is certain.

"I'd like to spend time with my family," the rapper told MTV News' Sway during "T.I.'s Road to Redemption: The Reckoning."

"I work so much, so I'd just like the time to kick it with them," he added. "The kids, the old lady, my cousins, my brother, just with my family. Maybe take a vacation, maybe something for Mother's Day. I don't know, man. I might be able to make one more birthday party."

Prior to his sentencing, T.I. kept busy promoting his latest LP, Paper Trail, and making a number of community-service appearances as part of his plea deal. In lieu of a longer jail sentence, Tip's lawyers worked out a deal where the rapper had to complete 1,500 hours of community service, in addition to paying a $100,000 fine and completing 365 days of home confinement. So far, T.I.'s completed 1,030 hours of his service and will be required to finish the rest after his term in prison.

In previous interviews, T.I. has said he doesn't want his children to visit him in jail; he also said his friends and artists on his Grand Hustle label don't have to visit him either. He said he'll quietly strategize his comeback while incarcerated.

But there's still the matter of helping his family deal with his absence. He's the sole provider for his brood and he asked the judge to place him in a federal confinement near Atlanta, if possible, during his sentencing. According to Tip, his family is trying to cope with his impending prison bid.

"Well, you know we still got more work to do," he explained. "At the end of the day I'm not going to be gone long enough to have any long-lasting effects. Of course, the initial emotion will be one of somber grief. But by the time they get over it, I'll be getting home. Compared to how bad it could have been, I think I made out all right."

He has risked something like 20 years. Ya he made out alright  >:(

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »
^he sure as hell did lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
TI is the "King of the South"? Bullshit. That's Ted Turner's job.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »
tip been the king of the south !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »

shut your mouth boy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »

shut your mouth boy.
you're a joke !!!! go play video games or something. go do something' with yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.