Author Topic: Bests songs by these rappers....  (Read 102 times)

MediumL

Bests songs by these rappers....
« on: April 08, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »
Fabolous. I've bumped a couple of his songs but from what people have said his albums have been kinda weak. Put me on the best tracks from duke.

Cassidy. He's had a couple hits that i liked but like Fab people always be saying his best stuffs on freestyles or mixtapes. But what are his best album tracks?

Others im interested in are Freeway, Devin the Dude, Killer Mike and Kurupt (solo).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

Re: Bests songs by these rappers....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »
Fabolous: I'll always love "Breathe"
Cassidy: Cannnon, Blood Pressure, 6 Minutes, PM To AM

Can't speak on Freeway

Peep all of the Devin the Dude discography, dope shit

Killer Mike: That's Life, Bad Day, Worst Day (Original & Remix), That's Life, Promise I Will Not Lose, 2 Sides, Pressure, Scared Straight, A.D.I.D.A.S., Re-Akshon

Kurupt: Peep the "Streetz Iz A Mutha" album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
Fabolous. I've bumped a couple of his songs but from what people have said his albums have been kinda weak. Put me on the best tracks from duke.

Cassidy. He's had a couple hits that i liked but like Fab people always be saying his best stuffs on freestyles or mixtapes. But what are his best album tracks?

Others im interested in are Freeway, Devin the Dude, Killer Mike and Kurupt (solo).

Well i dont really listen to any of them besides Devin & Kurupt... the obvious Kurupt solos that are good are Tha Streetz..., Space Boogie, Against the Grain (cool album).  But if u wanna know about Devin,,, pick anything up-  they all bang

need i say more about Devin

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 03:32:38 PM »

Well i dont really listen to any of them besides Devin & Kurupt... the obvious Kurupt solos that are good are Tha Streetz..., Space Boogie, Against the Grain (cool album).  But if u wanna know about Devin,,, pick anything up-  they all bang

u shiould really check Killer Mike, 1 of the best artists out today. Tha Streetz is his best album..I love Space Boogie but it doesn't touch Streetz and many dislike Boogie for some reason..Against the Grain is ok, doesn't come NEAR those 2 imo..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »

u shiould really check Killer Mike, 1 of the best artists out today. Tha Streetz is his best album..I love Space Boogie but it doesn't touch Streetz and many dislike Boogie for some reason..Against the Grain is ok, doesn't come NEAR those 2 imo..

Killer is cool, he did that 1 joint back in tha day still rings bellz to this day.  i always thought Space Boogie was just leftovers from Tha Streetz (they're equal to me) it just sounded like an updated version (a good thing). 

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 03:47:51 PM »
^that was a great track, 2 bad that album never came out

Matty

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »
big fan of cassidy. a really dope MC but needs to link up with better and different producers than swizz beatz. bump this track though, banger 8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58376852c27bc665/

MediumL

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 04:07:23 PM »
props guys. feel free to add names of rappers u want to know about as well cause im sure ive missed a couple names...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »

Fabolous-baby, I can't deny it, & right now/later on
cassidy-ima hustla original & remix of course
freeway-what we do, & this other song that was on video....it had a woman getting into a dude's ride.  Might have someone saying alright on the hook.  Don't know the name of the song...someone inform me if possible.

killer mike-adidas, the song that had part of the outkast music[the whole wide world]
kurupt-we can freak it, girls all pause.