Author Topic: 04/03/2009 - DETOX Pushed Back Again... it leaked  (Read 1655 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 04/03/2009 - DETOX Pushed Back Again... it leaked
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 10:59:54 AM »
westcoast move on

I would except Crook has yet to release a fucking album

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »
COTDAMNIT PEOPLE!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Detox is a muthafucking FAKE ASS ALBUM.  There is no such album!!!!

Threadstarter -- muthafucc you!!! I don't know if you work for Aftermath or Interscope's marketing department, but fucc you, muthafucc U!!!

We the fans need to tell Aftermath's marketing team that we're not going to fall for these fake ass Detox rumors anymore.

To all the fans, we need stop buying into the myth that Aftermath is using to deceive us into believing that Dr. Dre is working on another album.  They're doing this to keep us fixated on Aftermath.  Stop being gullible.

We need to stand up and say Fucc you, Aftermath, we are not going to take anymore of these bull$hit Detox rumors to hype up other Aftermath projects!!!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Okka

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
dres beats for em are among his worst. i dont know why, but imo dre and em just dont mix

What? Have you heard "The Marshall Mathers LP"? All those Dre/Mel-Man beats were great ("Kill You", "Who Knew", "The Real Slim Shady", "Remember Me" & "Bitch Please II")

DPG4EVA

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
lol @ people still anticipating Detox. Get a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin life. Album aint never gonna drop.

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »
westcoast move on

I would except Crook has yet to release a fucking album

fuck an album
at least he puts out sick music for free on da regular
look at slaughterhouse nuthin on detox will fuk wit dat lol

2face09

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 04:37:01 PM »
no one cares about all the drama surrounding this album. everybody just want you to post a link to leaked CD and be done with it.