Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Officially Released from Aftermath (Update: fake)  (Read 3072 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To be honest this is the best news i've heard in a longgggg time, i'm a big fan of bishop and want him to succeed but let's be honest The Reformation was never gonna drop in the next two years, with 2 eminem albums, 2 50 albums and then Dres joke of an album, Detox supposedly meant to be getting released every year but unsurprisingly pushed back he had no chance of dropping...im just hoping that he doesnt get fucked over and loses 75% of the album because of aftermaths imput through Dre/Focus etc, hopefully hes smart about who he signs with, G-Unit is slowly dying and im praying bishop doesnt go that route, but i hope he doesnt end up like a Crooked or even Stat Quo, dude needs to sort this shit out quickly, i wonder how this effects his involvment with Detox tho, cos isnt he meant to be Dre's 'snoop' of the album ???

Funny, I was just thinking about the history of talented artist getting dropped from Aftermath and what Siagon spit in The Reason,

"In the beginning it was like they were telling us how to do shit.  Then they start thinking about trying to sell a unit.  Industry rule number 4080 Record Company people are lazy.  They try to say the way the King will last if I come out with a ringtone smash.  Tell'em to kiss my ass, I got nothing but hit record in my stash.  The game I don't respect it, straight trash."

In no way am I looking for this thread to become Bishop v. Game.  They're both tight artists with different strengths and weaknesses.    Bishop lyrically trumps Game while Game vocally trumps Bishop.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I say go independant and release a full produced Khalil album.

LMAO @ you thinking Khalil wold waste his time with this nigga now that got nothing to do with Dre now

Dude, we get it. You throw knives at pictures of Bishop and Dre every night, Chuck Norris style. Bishop is a wack ass nigga and Dre is gay. We get it.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

LMAO @ you thinking Khalil wold waste his time with this nigga now that got nothing to do with Dre now

Dude, we get it. You throw knives at pictures of Bishop and Dre every night, Chuck Norris style. Bishop is a wack ass nigga and Dre is gay. We get it.

no I don't think you get, niggas only fukked with him because he was signed to Dre
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So ? Should I cry myself to sleep now ?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
So ? Should I cry myself to sleep now ?

I don't give a fukk what you do nigga, but I bet it somehow involves 50

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop, I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit,
Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch,
Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A., Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter,
'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider,
n**** You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand,
Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And,
Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man,
Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man,
Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!),
You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly)
Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!),
Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!),
Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!),
So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere,
'Fore I Have Them n****s Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere,
In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere,
Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere...
Now Back To The Video..."

DTG Entertainment

no I don't think you get, niggas only fukked with him because he was signed to Dre

J Wells, who is pretty established in the west, fucked with him before signing with Dr. Dre. So man, I think your point just got killed.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

J Wells, who is pretty established in the west, fucked with him before signing with Dr. Dre. So man, I think your point just got killed.

no one outside cali gives a fukk abot J wells

DTG Entertainment

I do, and I live outside of California. :P

EFFeX

Told people that Lamont wasn't ever dropping on Aftermath. His rhyme style and flow is too average.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

but no one gives a fukk about you

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know the Bishop haters love this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

DTG Entertainment

but no one gives a fukk about you

Quite a few people do actually; same for Bishop.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
It's about time.

This dude started actin mad cocky for this past year and guess what... how many records he sell ? NONE.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

dameons

According to Wikipedia :

In 2009 a dispute was created between Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont, forcing Dr. Dre to make Bishop Lamont leave Aftermath Entertainment, though he is still signed to the parent company, Interscope Records. The reasons are unknown for Bishop being dropped, because both parties refuse to talk. Rumors have been going around that Bishop Lamont will eventually sign with ex-labelmates' 50 Cent's label G-Unit Records

What kind of dispute ? Let me guess,  Bishop "Hey Dre , what about me ? 2 Feminem albums and 2  49 Cent albums ? That's bullshit ! Dr Dre " Wait your turn foo ( while I go look for another young artist to fuck over ) ."