Author Topic: HBK and Taker just put on one of the greatest matches in Mania history  (Read 548 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HBK and Taker just put on one of the greatest matches in Mania history
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:29 PM »
I think the match looked good on a shitty night but I didn't think it was all that great of a match. It had a decent ending I'll give it that because the only time of the night I was drawn in was to wonder whether Taker may actually lose after that Super kick. But other than that I didn't think much of it.

Off the top of my head Wrestlemania matches I liked better

Savage/Steamboat obviously
Austin/Hart
Taker/HHH
Rock/Austin
Hogan/Warriot (say what you will but they practiced hard and put on a show
Savage/Flair
Owen/Bret
Savage/Hogan
HBK/Ramon
Hart/Piper
Angle/Lesnar
Angle/Benoit
HBK/Benoit/HHH
Eddie/Angle
Angle/HBK

Good list.. rock vs austin ( which one) i would take Wm17, Wm15 then there Wm 19 bout.
I think HOgan vs Andre just for the spectacle has ot be mentioned.
Savage Vs dibiase was good too.

bez

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 08:31:41 AM »
holy shit, I am blown away at this match.

Absolutely sick!!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »
anybody have a link or site to watch the match?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »
Michaels-Taker was crazy and it goes right up there with the best of them. There was never any doubt on my part as far as Taker winning, because if you followed the storyline, HBK week after week kept getting the upper hand. The match speaks for itself but I feel they pushed HBK a little too hard in the angles leading up.

The rest of the card was decent at best, and the Orton-HHH main event had almost zero reaction. No way for the two big title bouts to follow Taker\HBK.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:34:46 PM by Larrabee »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
Michaels-Taker was crazy and it goes right up there with the best of them. There was never any doubt on my part as far as Taker winning, because if you followed the storyline, HBK week after week kept getting the upper hand. The match speaks for itself but I feel they pushed HBK a little too hard in the angles leading up.

The rest of the card was decent at best, and the Orton-HHH main event had almost zero reaction. No way for the two big title bouts to follow Taker\HBK.

yeah Wrestlemaina was very subpar to me. I thought the Money in the bank was good but should have been longer, and i didnt like the fact that CM Punk won again, they keep trying to push this guy but it doesnt work, hes not a main eventer hes a good IC Champ and they need to realize that...MVP is SOOO over he needs to get the push i def think he should have won, Or Shelton hes the most talented and always puts on great matches i think hes a very good heel. Kane and Mark Henry watered that match down..On another note, HBK Taker was all i thought it would be and more. Steamboat was impressive, but every other match was avg to awful. Good ending in the Triple threat at least. HHH orton was really bad, the crowd was very dead in that one. They should have shown the Unified tag title match that would have been one of the better matches of teh night im sure. Very dissapointed i  paid 55.00 for that...

The Best of 3 Worlds

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2009, 04:22:13 AM »
i like TNA
the shit they do on there is raw
the younger no named wrestlers are like rey mysterio and they do some good shit

idk why it gets so much hate
its alot better then WWE SOMETIMES

Action wise, it usually is better.
But their storylines are horrible as well as the endings for matches...they tried copying the WWE and losst focus on what they were doing well. That's basically why they get the hate.
And plus Triple J is on there.  Even I stopped watching TNA & I was doing my darndest 2 stay with them.  And i've heard they're 4cing Kirk Anal down everyones' throat.  I guess a couple of people were right.  He is the bald headed Triple Paulitics. I'd rather watch AAA. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2009, 04:26:00 AM »
Off the top of my head Wrestlemania matches I liked better
Hogan/Warriot (say what you will but they practiced hard and put on a show
I liked that match.  It was the power man version of Flair/Steamboat matches.  Too bad they didn't milk the matches like NWA did Flair/Steamboat.  Have each other go at it a few more times.  No, I don't count that WCW debacle.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 02:07:50 PM »
Taker=GOAT

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »
TNA>>>WWE in every aspect imo. Some of their matches are just incredible, whenever I see someone posting about a recent WWE match being a classic I just chuckle. & If you were a real wrestling fan you'd atleast respect their wrestling. Whoever says the guys in TNA dont know anything about ring psychology are just talking out of their asses & are hating.

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 03:18:15 PM »
TNA>>>WWE in every aspect imo. Some of their matches are just incredible, whenever I see someone posting about a recent WWE match being a classic I just chuckle. & If you were a real wrestling fan you'd atleast respect their wrestling. Whoever says the guys in TNA dont know anything about ring psychology are just talking out of their asses & are hating.

yeap cause... wait who is that?? ITS SUICIDE FROM THE TNA IMPACT GAME

that there pretty much killed me liking tna, but i wont deny they have some very good wrestlers

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 03:28:12 PM »
^Actually I like the idea of bringing him from the game & he is a great wrestler, just look what this guy did at the Lockdown PPV a few days ago, this dude is fucking crazy:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TpkE2QvI6Y&amp;hl=pl&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7TpkE2QvI6Y&amp;hl=pl&amp;fs=1</a>

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »
TNA is underrated

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE