Author Topic: Explicit Vs Gareefa VOTE NOW!  (Read 210 times)

Tha Muthafuckin Don - Explicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Til i collapse, i'm spillin these raps...
Explicit Vs Gareefa VOTE NOW!
« on: July 05, 2002, 01:14:47 PM »
So ya'll think you can be worthy of beatin the illest newbir on WCC. well i challenge n e one who wants a go, c'mon lets get dirty, no bar limit, jus say who ya are, and spit!

I will spit afterwardd!

Bring it to Explicit, for  i will punish you and make you sing it!!

Peace -- Explicit

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Callin out a worthy opponent! Eplicit
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 11:46:50 AM »
Yo, Im down.. i'll spit weneva i get the chance.. i dnt care if u spit first or afterward.. i need to get back into things
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha Muthafuckin Don - Explicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Til i collapse, i'm spillin these raps...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2002, 12:02:19 AM »
Dope! So i get to face atlast, a competitor who will make me sweat! Lets do this, n may the best emcee win!

Think you'll get the upper hand, well you should expect no less from the illest newbie on the W-C-C, i give to all competitors, respect//

Never walk away from a battle, although the flow of my raps will dominate, and cause jealousy, make your style look old, put it back on the mantle// Im like poison ivy, infect my victims, at the right moment, to inflict mass confusion, thinkin now their gonna win, when my effects cause illusions//

They slow down, they start to ease up on the offense, i rebound all the verbal, reverse all the bars, thow em back at full throttle, til im no longer on the defence// Come back at ya with both gunz blazin, 16 in the mag, and one in the hole, blast you into a new dimension, oh did i mention, the verdict on you survin is no//

Now that your defencless, i inflict a lyrical massacre on your punk ass, til your left headless, hopless, no one to help, your life is in my hands// Im ready to settle the score, different challenges prepare me for the war, i know that the truth hurts, i dont care, i will win for whatever its worht//

Lock n load, let my bullets travel faster through the air, before they penetrate, they corrode, become infectious, venemous like my lyrics// I destroy the style you call classic, i am like nitric acid, i burn a massive scar, an a large hole, i burn through your body, and take my reward your soul//

So your thinkin that if worst comes to worst, your people will back you up first, well your treddin on my turf, i will say what happens, i mite decide to end your existence// And erase your birth, i react, like a baseball bat, being swung round your kneck so hard, without hesitation, till your on the floor with a broken back, and a neck thats cracked//

I kick you in the ribs, til your beggin me to stop, i think hell no, smack ya agen, til your eyes pop outta ya skin// Re-arrange your bone structure// Into a manipulated mutated monkey, with glangerlur fever//

I brake your face, and dislodge your mouth// Give in while your still breathin, coz otherwise i will end this fight, turn you into a souless mass, send you down to hell, and call it a nite//

Different patterns of simplistic rappers, make my style look dope, til i gots a letter from the pope, tellin me to watch my mouth// What you want me todo, take out my fuckin eyeballs n turn em around//

How can you guys expect me not to be violent//
Im explicit, i was born in thailand, where the people are slaves, and the animals, out on the rage, we have no laws//
Different things happen all the time, i think im the luckiest of them all, i still gots a jaw, i can still busta rhyme//

I emigrated, then i settled down, opened a book, and concentrated, til i perfected my style, now here i am//
Back on igangsta, actin like a wild child, i cease to exist, i exploit you, fade into the mist, til your thinkin how that happened//

Well ya lost, i didnt get hurt, your not accurate, you missed//

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2002, 12:38:16 AM »
explicit, you took a huge shot at me and still missed it//
your like the punches you throw your weak and naive//
and ima fuckin murder you - theres somethin u gotta believe//
but no muthafucker will prepare you for the beating your about to recieve//
i know your a man-made dan-grade whos about to be slayed//
crazed and phazed by the fact u thinku can beat me//
bet you'd like to beat me, eat me suck my meat off me//

thats it.. cant be bothered to rhyme nemore

Pillow

Re: Explicit Vs Gareefa VOTE NOW!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 10:54:34 PM »
well this was pretty easy to judge, grafee didnt even come close to the amount of bars explicit had and plus explicits was a hell of a lot better. but i must say for the small amount of bars u did have grafeea that was a pretty cool verse
vote=explicit

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 12:13:28 AM »
well, this one goes tah Explicit. Not much need to explain. He jus came harder, and had a better verse overall. I dont think Gareefa was really into it, cus i know hes much better then tha verse he spit.

vote=Explicit

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 05:23:40 AM »
I'm Givin This To My Dawg..Gareefa

Vote = Gareefa..

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 05:32:24 AM »
Iight... one more vote in it for me!!!!!!!!!! Im Explicit, but i changed my name!

MORE VOTES!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 06:42:04 AM »
Tha Don came harder n titer
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 01:59:04 PM »
Thanx REL... Oooooooops  :o I forgot the rules... lol

Rules: (Sorry if they are late)

First to 4 votes wins
3-0 Knockout (Now Impossible)

Gareefa: 1 Vote   -- 3 Votes to win
Tha Don: 3 Votes -- 1 Vote to win

Sorry if the rules were late.. i forgot to make them at the start!

Peace Tha Don

ONE MORE VOTE PLEASE! lol
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 04:50:20 PM »
Iight... one more vote in it for me!!!!!!!!!! Im Explicit, but i changed my name!

MORE VOTES!

u kno u can just change ur name by changing it in ur profile
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 10:28:44 PM »
I know.. lol.. but i went away for a while, and i forgot my account password, and i couldnt be bothered to get an e-mail with it in. so i decided to work on a new style, and change my name to suit the style... so its THA DON! lol... But good point! :)

MORE VOTES PWEASE!

Peace -- | tha don |