Author Topic: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ The Don..voting complete  (Read 245 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Political Gangsta ~vs.~ The Don..voting complete
« on: July 31, 2002, 01:23:32 AM »
15-25 Bars.  3-0 is a knockout.  First one to 4 wins.

Explicit, fuckin newbee, but you probably used to be someone else/
Banned from the WCC, don't battle me, and save yourself/
Your as dead as the latest Rock artist that OD'd on ectasy and metal/
Like rock guitars and beer-guzzling hard hat fat asses in bad health/

PG drops lyrical bombs in a stealth, rhymes that make the sun melt/
I'm 93 million miles from the sun, in the center of the Earth, the Bible Belt/
Kansas City, Midwest, but I don't subject myself to false Gods/
My logic becomes dissagreeable when deeling with Agnostics/
You haven't realized I'm your God yet, I control you, everything on Earth I Rule/
My rhymes have more waterproof texture then that Rakim Allah cat from the Old School/
I'm the new cat in class, dressing up rhymes in the right Sunday Suit/
When battlin muthafucka's using Xplicit's not just any cuss word will due/

Not just any objective drapery, my words are savery, savagery/
Make your girl salivate over me, you peering back in eager dismay/
The dim reaches in your life incommunicable like why Jews think they are God's people/
Or why the Roman's divided God into 3, conclusions that I'm refusin to see/
And you turn a blind eye, you can't see me even in 3-D, so fuck the newbee's/
Your a BG, I'm the OG, Muthafuckin PG, that's program, and it's easy/
To defeat feeble minded MC's, next time be reminded don't fuck with me/

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: Callin out Explicit!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 08:20:47 AM »
Iight.. im Explicit. but i changed my name to Tha Don!

I will battle ya ASAP i am kinda busy at the moment, i will post soon!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 08:29:21 PM »
Iight.. im Explicit. but i changed my name to Tha Don!

I will battle ya ASAP i am kinda busy at the moment, i will post soon!

I intend on a response, not tomarrow, not the next day, not after proper documents are drawn up and approved by the congress, senate, and house.  Not after proper legislation has been aquired, not after my trangressions have ended and millions of my people have died.

The ANSWER MUST COME TODAY!!! Or you will face the reprecussions.  In the words of El Hajj Malik Shabazz, any group that waits patiently for their grievences to be heard and to be recognized, is a group that will forever go unrecognized and unaddressed.  Your sitting back, playing the role of Ariel Sharon, and denying me the answer I have been asking for long enough, no, there will not be peace between you and me, until you have responded to this battle.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 01:11:15 AM »
Iight.. Mr Inpatient.. heres your battle...

Graduated from a ~ Prangsta ~ to a fuckin lyrical myschief maker, a ~ Political Gangsta ~
Reactin with pure ~ Confidence ~ no intention to cause beef, but to overload you with fuckin ~ Turbalence ~
Non-stop, everlasting battle rapping, ~ intense ~ like a velociraptor, hunting you down, and rippin out your ~ Contents ~
Havin an alias makes you sound like a mental ~ Patient ~ when your fighting your self in tha mirror, tryin to make a ~ Statement ~
If only you could see yourself, invisioning your ~ Someone Else ~ when your style's the same, dusty, like ornaments on a ~ Shelf ~
You bring a new meanin to ~ Obreiviator ~ like REL, your so weak, i see thru you like a fuckin ~ Instigator ~
Like a skizophrenic you change moods quicker than ~ Jackel & Hide ~ except you couldnt look more stupid.
Even when you challenged me, using all your talent to atleast say that when you loose, you ~ Tried ~
Thought you evolved from an underground sound, to a ~ highway code ~ people will neva follow you, even when your ~ Infinite in stealth mode ~
So blind you ~ CAN SEE ~ your misfortune of battlin me, and comin out non-victorious, i'll be leavin with your ~ Dignity ~

Dont need 25 bars to get my point ~ Across ~ leavin a scar on your memory, like decay on ya teeth, unable to remove it, even with ~ Dental Floss ~
You couldnt escape my lyrical asassination, even if you ~ Vacated ~, you couldnt go in ~ Stealth Mode ~ if you were water, i was heat, and you ~ Evaporated ~
All i need is a pen n a pad, to release my anger, on a student whos an ~ Under Grad ~ - uate, with no ink left, leave people to vote on it.
Leavin the battle, puttin up a good ~ Lyrical Assault ~ no more needed, to say i've succeeded, expect no less, my true talent, ~ Tha Don ~ has ~ revealed it ~
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

da_notorious_mack

OurRe: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ The Don... VOTE!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 02:38:31 AM »
This Was A Good Battle,PG Came Hard As Usual,But Tha Don Won This In My Eyes

PG Ill Get At Battle When I Feel Like It

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ The Don... VOTE!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 02:43:40 AM »
Thanx Mack!

0-1 looks like i get the first vote! MORE VOTES PLEASE!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 04:08:16 AM »
C'MON PEOPLE WE NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!!!

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 04:46:40 AM »
Political Gangsta Got A Beatin' With The Wack Stick!, lol

Tha Don Took This One For Sure

Vote = Tha Don..

I intend on a response, not tomarrow, not the next day, not after proper documents are drawn up and approved by the congress, senate, and house.  Not after proper legislation has been aquired, not after my trangressions have ended and millions of my people have died.  

The ANSWER MUST COME TODAY!!! Or you will face the reprecussions.  In the words of El Hajj Malik Shabazz, any group that waits patiently for their grievences to be heard and to be recognized, is a group that will forever go unrecognized and unaddressed.  Your sitting back, playing the role of Ariel Sharon, and denying me the answer I have been asking for long enough, no, there will not be peace between you and me, until you have responded to this battle.

Keep It Comin PG!!!! LMMFAO!!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 04:54:43 AM »
Thanx Menace ---------- 0-2

Menace: I think that have of what he replies with he doesnt know what he is sayin... lol you think so menace?

MORE VOTES

:)

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 05:06:17 AM »
Yeah Dawg, He's Fucked In The Head!, lol

Will You Vote On My Battle With Him.....
Thanks...

Peace

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 06:52:21 AM »
Yo this was a tight battle. But the way i saw it tha don took this one. His just genrally hit harder. But PG's verse was really dope.. BUt i dont think the style you use is suitable for battlin'.

But, tha don:

You bring a new meanin to ~ Obreiviator ~ like REL, your so weak, i see thru you like a fuckin ~ Instigator ~

^^ I dont seem to be able to make sense of that line.. could sum1 explain it 2 me lol..

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 01:48:48 PM »
Iight... when i meant ~ Obrieviator ~ an obrieviation is a word broken down into something like 3 letters or initials....? am i rite *I HOPE SO* lol and REL is like an obrivieation so theres my connection... lol

lol thanx for votin! :)

Guess i won this one!"

Peace Tha Don