Author Topic: All Indie/Up & Comers/Underground Artists PEEP THIS...  (Read 183 times)

Lunatic

All Indie/Up & Comers/Underground Artists PEEP THIS...
« on: April 06, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »
 It's Lunatic from Raptalk.Net. I've worked with and interviewed such artists as Bun B, Young Jeezy, Crooked I, Warren G, Chamillionaire, Plies, Chamillionaire and many more.

I'm about to start a new mixtape series titled "Unsigned Hype" for up and comers/underground artists/indie artists. The tape will be available for free download on www.raptalk.net, www.soprupradio.com, www.illuminati2g.net, www.chronicvacation.com and plenty of Hip-Hop message board and social networking sites (myspace, twitter, etc). Therefore, it's bound to do a good amount of downloads.

I'm getting at you to get on it with a song of your choice. For placement, I am charging $30. That's a very affordable fee, so let me know if u want to get on it through here, or send a song to me at my email, fridayafternext30@hotmail.com

If the song is selected, a $30 placement fee will be charged (via paypal).

Holla
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

Re: All Indie/Up & Comers/Underground Artists PEEP THIS...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »
u wrote chamillionaire twice, jus lettin u kno

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 06:18:57 PM »
u wrote chamillionaire twice, jus lettin u kno
haha, thanks

spread the word ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »
I ain't scamming nobody..submitting your song is FREE..i will then go though all the submissions, pick out the best songs and put together a track listing..

u will be notified by email (the one u use to submit the song) that your song has been picked to appear...if u still have interest in appearing, u must pay $30 via paypal and the it's a go..