Author Topic: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **  (Read 2823 times)

Shango

Re: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 10:11:54 AM »
To be honest, I dont feel the beat,the hook, .....the whole track

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »
I really don't see how Lollipop shits on this. I mean what aspect of Lollipop is better than this ?

More catchy, more mainstream appeal and it was new rap gen wit auto-tune and all thats why it was a monster hit
that Eminem single is just the same shit he delivers for years.. it will certainly be a hit but not big as Lollipop

The_Offence

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:17 AM »
this new song is the same as this song

different beat, same lame concept, same lame videos make fun of other celebrities ...its the same shit the first couple of times it was funny but as you grow older this shit gets lamer i mean if you still in high school this is still funny to you but as a grown man i don't find this shit funny at all because you can tell the guy is not even trying he has it in his head already no matter how bad it is its still gonna be a number single i think thats why eminem fell off he started noticing that so he really stopped trying

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »
I really don't see how Lollipop shits on this. I mean what aspect of Lollipop is better than this ?

More catchy, more mainstream appeal and it was new rap gen wit auto-tune and all thats why it was a monster hit
that Eminem single is just the same shit he delivers for years.. it will certainly be a hit but not big as Lollipop

More catchy ? No. More mainstream appeal with the autotune yes but autotune sucks. And this Em track is weak as hell I'm just saying it's better than that Lollipop bullshit.

As far as hit status goes I also don't think it's gonna be super big. Em and Interscope are so dumb, how do they expect to do crazy numbers if he comes up with the same recycled single forumla he had since 99. His core fanbase got older for 10 years, yet he drops this bullshit, trying to cater to the new audience, which doesn't make sense since their idols are Wayne, Kanye, T.I.... Same with 50 and his desperate attempts to recreate In Da Club. It's a real shame because they both got talent but they just don't seem to have that passion about music anymore. That what all the money will do to you I guess.

Kutner

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 10:30:22 AM »
this song is wack, why is he rhyming in that accent still? im dissapointed

Soopahigh

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »
oh shit pure wackness at its best  :nawty: :grumpy: :nawty: :rubeyes:

dj_jjaxa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »
He needs to stop this goofy shit. I prefer a more serious Eminem.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2009, 11:05:21 AM »
He needs to stop this goofy shit. I prefer a more serious Eminem.

*not just calling you out*  but....

IT IS WHAT IT IS... Like it or Not

wcsoldier

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
Em should have retired after his verses on Cheers in 2003 ... he's getting worse and worse ... Relapse has the potential to be wacker than Encore .. mark my words

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »

More catchy ? No. More mainstream appeal with the autotune yes but autotune sucks. And this Em track is weak as hell I'm just saying it's better than that Lollipop bullshit.

As far as hit status goes I also don't think it's gonna be super big. Em and Interscope are so dumb, how do they expect to do crazy numbers if he comes up with the same recycled single forumla he had since 99. His core fanbase got older for 10 years, yet he drops this bullshit, trying to cater to the new audience, which doesn't make sense since their idols are Wayne, Kanye, T.I.... Same with 50 and his desperate attempts to recreate In Da Club. It's a real shame because they both got talent but they just don't seem to have that passion about music anymore. That what all the money will do to you I guess.

More catchy? Lolipop is a milliontimes catchier than this. The beat is instantly recognisable, this is just another beat. The hook is also catchier than this formuliac shit. Yes autotune is usually wack but so are eminem first singles usually wack. Yeh eminem raps are better but he using his bullshit accent talk and wayne is saying a bunch of mumbling shit nobody can recognise but atleast that bullshit still sounds better with the beat than this.

This is the sixth time we have heard this!! SIXTH time!! my name is, real slim shady, purple pills, without me, my band, just loose it and now we made you....is that seventh?...holy i even lost count and that pretty much sums it up. And the funny thing is they keep on regressing. Sure this is a lil better than just loose it but a lil better pretty much sums it all up and that is the bottom line. Just loose it was rubbish, this being a lil better dont say much.

Eminem and wayne are both big names, eminem being the bigger and basically all the purpose of these first tracks are for them to be very radio friendly and get loads of spins in clubs and radio to get buzz. Eminem could have had a song in the past that could do that and still not get skipped on the album. Thats what lolipop is as in it fits the album more rather than we made you/just loose it et which nobody will want to hear again if you have a decent ear. The purpose of both tracks is the same and for what they're supposed to be lolipop kills this for what it is imo.

crack a bottle and now this....I'm HOPING the rest is better but i'll  never spin a track forever trying to feel it, this just dont do nothing for me. Its a joke. Lolipop proved it had club life atleast...this has zero life...not as anything imo. Its garbage without a purpose. Atleast lolipop could get a whole bunch of people up for some juicy fiya in a club lol...orwhatever it was. lol

Its all about opinions though homie  ;)

pz
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 11:36:21 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2009, 11:33:50 AM »
Em should have retired after his verses on Cheers in 2003 ... he's getting worse and worse ... Relapse has the potential to be wacker than Encore .. mark my words

I hope not dawg, i still see this being a step up, or the three headed monster will really be the three headed 'flopster' as someone on here said lol.

Still funny thing is, the detox unfinished leaks are still better than anything we have heard off eminems or 50s album. Atleast we know that will bang...but we also know that will either come out very very late or never. :-\

pz!

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »
i just heard this.. it sux

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »
its growing on me with the video to it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2009, 01:04:54 PM »
As far as hit status goes I also don't think it's gonna be super big. Em and Interscope are so dumb, how do they expect to do crazy numbers if he comes up with the same recycled single forumla he had since 99. His core fanbase got older for 10 years, yet he drops this bullshit, trying to cater to the new audience, which doesn't make sense since their idols are Wayne, Kanye, T.I.... Same with 50 and his desperate attempts to recreate In Da Club.

On point. Every time anybody from the camp drops a record they're always sticking to the same formula, which hasn't worked well for some time. How they fail to grasp the reality of it is beyond me. The only exception that didn't do the typical pop chart single I can remember was Obie Trice's second LP.

I don't get the Lollipop comparisons that's going on though. While this track isn't exactly good in my opinion, there's some good qualities in it. Lollipop was trash, trash, trash from beginning to end, top to bottom, beat to lyrics to flow. It was aural rape. The fact that that song pushed units defies logic, as does Lil Wayne's popularity.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »

what about the Marshall Mathers LP?

Eminem was already rich by then, yet he came back harder!