Author Topic: I was really wrong about Oliver Stone's work on "W"... Quality film  (Read 87 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Before this movie came out I thought that it was a political stunt.  I kind of assumed that since Oliver Stone was a Jew and that he had made such anti-Muslim movies as Midnight Express, that even though he was a democrat; that he would somehow make Bush come off like a hero for his war on terror.  I thought it was going to make Bush look more down to Earth and give him plain folks appeal with the American public.

I think for the most part I was wrong.  I mean... there are little things I could bring up to try and discredit the film, but it would be a little too critical of me.  Because I think for the most part it is a very strong film, and if you listen to his audio-commentary Oliver Stone is very insightful.

I have to give it two thumbs up!

...also the special features contain a documentary about the Bush's that is very condemning of their presidency.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: I was really wrong about Oliver Stone's work on "W"... Quality film
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 12:14:16 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »
Oliver Stone is a great director, so imma check W as soon as i catch some time...thanx for the review

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:27 PM »
josh brolin was fantastic as bush.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09