Author Topic: (VIDEO) Big Fase 100 - Great Expectations [the weakest video ever]  (Read 552 times)

Elano

this must be the worst music video ever made  :puke:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbesoxqX5Is" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QbesoxqX5Is</a>

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) Big Fase 100 - Great Expectations [the weakest video ever]
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:11:09 AM »
Why is this Ja Rule look-alike singing about Game? Are they really relatives?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:15:24 AM »
Never heard Big Fase 100 spit before..
(Kinda Kam'ish, Voice wise)

As far as the video, I can't hate on it.
Got the song heard and it help's out with the image/flow of the song.
low budget but effective.

+1 for the hook-up

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
Why is this Ja Rule look-alike singing about Game? Are they really relatives?

yeah, brothers..

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »
Fase shoulda went ahead and released that "Aint No Game" DVD

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »
been away awhile.....i thought they were coolish now???

MILFSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »
dope track cool video

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »
Yeah, the Aint No Game movie looked like it would be quite entertaining.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 11:21:09 AM »
Fase is an attention whore. Yeah he did a lot to mold Game's career but anyone who gives a fuck about this situation heard about it 2 or 3 years ago.

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »
game owes fase his life and his career thats some bitch shit how you do that to your brother a man that protected you showed you the game ride with you when you were in the industry co signed you that co sign made people look at you as a real piru thats some bitch shit homie the money got to game and some people change up on there homies when they see money if fase was the only one saying this i would say well fase probably just mad but this niggas whole family talking about how he don't do shit for them how don't come see how there kids are doing these faggot ass bws dick riders don't understand this shit to you this music and your game fans to this man its a family issue none of us wont understand

GAME YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA FOR THAT SHIT THAT AiNT NO REAL NIGGA SHIT

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
game owes fase his life and his career thats some bitch shit how you do that to your brother a man that protected you showed you the game ride with you when you were in the industry co signed you that co sign made people look at you as a real piru thats some bitch shit homie the money got to game and some people change up on there homies when they see money if fase was the only one saying this i would say well fase probably just mad but this niggas whole family talking about how he don't do shit for them how don't come see how there kids are doing these faggot ass bws dick riders don't understand this shit to you this music and your game fans to this man its a family issue none of us wont understand

u sure r passionate about somethin u know a little bit a facts about... ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

The_Offence

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 12:08:19 PM »

come on the mans whole family is screaming the same shit if it one person you can say maybe this dude just mad but his whole family saying the same shit so it clear

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 12:17:28 PM »
This video does suck but this is the best I've heard Fase spit...can't hate on the song at all.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 12:48:21 PM »

come on the mans whole family is screaming the same shit if it one person you can say maybe this dude just mad but his whole family saying the same shit so it clear

i didn't know 1 person represented the whole family...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

U need to take your own advice...Game may have been in the wrong but u never know what went down behind the scenes...there's always 2 sides to a story....and what's up wit the internet tough talk....relax man it ain't that deep.