Author Topic: strip clubs/dating strippers  (Read 343 times)

Matty

strip clubs/dating strippers
« on: April 07, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »
so i went to visit my homie up north who had some time off work the past weekend. we got drunk and high as hell and went to a strip joint. was pretty entertaining overall. i could go into detail but he ended up spending a shitload of $$$ and the end result is that he's dating a stripper now.

i thought it would be interesting to get some opinions on dating strippers. he was pretty scared he might be in over his head after some googling on the pros and cons of dating strippers. he insists its 'something to tell the grandchildren' about and i was like yeah whatever don't believe the hype just go for it. so he went on a date with her and it was cool but obviously has a clear view to get some pussy in the near future. after that who knows.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: strip clubs/dating strippers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »
DON'T DO IT!!!

I mean...where do I start.....I wouldn't even wanna "date" one just for sex, especially if "dating" means spending money on them. And it's nothin worst than if a dude fell in love with stripper twat and ended up wantin to reaaally wife her up, knowin that she's helped 5 of his homeboys' nut, and knowin that WHEREVER he takes her, some dudes (and females) will look and say, "ay, ain't that Cinammon??"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
Lol I had a stripper on the go a couple of months back.

The biggest plus point is the kudos you get from your friends. But unless you go in with a game plan and exit strategy, you're on dangerous ground.

And if in any way you doubt her sexual hygiene - DON'T DO IT!!! You'll be awake at night for months afterwards, until you get tested down at the clinic.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
Just stay away man.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
i saw fuck that pussy till it dripdrop wet. but make sure lil timmy dont get that same dripdrop wet if you kno wat i mean. Hit that shit like its your last day on earth, but have a exit strategy cus aint nothin worse then bein with a broad then been around n around.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »
Just don't drop $ on her, AND DON'T fall in love...
Wear Your Jimmy (Double Up)

It makes no sense to drop money at the club anymore either since seeing her after work is free.
I had a lil' fetish back in the day, But being broke didn't hurt me. (These chick's are paid for the most part)
Most of these girls are either supporting a youngin' or a drug habbit... (ain't no real Diamond)

Play your cards right, You could have a nice time.
But Wifee material, nah! Right now material.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
It's one thing to bang a stripper, it's another to date one.  I personally wouldn't do it. 

Matty

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 01:18:35 PM »
nor would i :laugh:

but some people are way too excitable under the influence. i don't think he's actually considering having this chick as a girlfriend, just wants to bang her once or twice for the books then concentrate on his other women.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 12:06:38 AM »
For the most part, they are somewhat normal girls, either living out a bored part of their lives, recently out of a relationship, or easily convinced and money-hungry. To actually date a stripper, you either have to be paying for a lot of things to impress her, convincing her to strip and letting her make money for you, or be the obsessive dude that drops her off each shift and picks her up immediately when she is finished. It's a cool thing to book for the memories, but you can't expect it too go on for too long.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 12:26:28 AM »
Going to strip clubs are a waste of time/money and dating one of those bitches is even a bigger waste.

That bitch is scandalous. Was scandalous from an early age, and will continue to be scandalous until she's old, fat, and loose. Then she'll become a born again Christian and marry some pathetic, goody-two-shoes puss bag who "respects her past".

Why is your homie embarrassing himself?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 12:35:09 AM »
Going to strip clubs are a waste of time/money

Preach on, brother. Shitty loud music, excessively annoying DJ, expensive drinks and a bunch of weird dudes staring at the same girls. If you go out to a normal bar/club/whatever, there is more than 1 girl to look at, and your chances are better while spending less money. Most strippers' are overrated in that looks department too, and that's their best asset.
I got a bird's eye view

Rick McCrank

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 12:37:06 AM »
I'd fuck her, but not date her... what's the logic in that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »

Preach on, brother. Shitty loud music, excessively annoying DJ, expensive drinks and a bunch of weird dudes staring at the same girls. If you go out to a normal bar/club/whatever, there is more than 1 girl to look at, and your chances are better while spending less money. Most strippers' are overrated in that looks department too, and that's their best asset.
Honestly, you're better off getting a fuckin hooker. You're gonna pay about the same amount as having a stripper put her knee on your package while some shitty Pussycat Doll song plays, but it'll end up with you actually getting your nut off.

Strip club = a circle jerk with real girls instead of watching Debbie Does Dallas
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:53 AM »

Honestly, you're better off getting a fuckin hooker. You're gonna pay about the same amount as having a stripper put her knee on your package while some shitty Pussycat Doll song plays, but it'll end up with you actually getting your nut off.

Strip club = a circle jerk with real girls instead of watching Debbie Does Dallas

And with the quality of HD TV, you might as well save money and enjoy the comfort of your own home.
I got a bird's eye view

Matty

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:12 AM »
thanks for the responses :laugh:

personally i think its pretty funny. this stripper was quite young so i think less likely to be a complete whore etc. my friend looks for a certain amount of 'animality' in girls for in the sack so i think this bitch really did it for him. she squirted for him twice at the club and i think he was hooked after that.

whether it will progress is unlikely, but he has 3 women on the go now starting with a fairly innocent one, a slightly hornier one then the stripper. all bases covered :laugh: