Author Topic: I literally had to delete my account so I wasn't tempted to keep posting.  (Read 560 times)

Bananas

And I'm back, fresh off 5 straight hours of editing a speech by gary busey. Is this place still the same since I've been gone?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMFAO. how can you call anyone goofy looking?

Floydness

seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy^^ wtf :o

jeromechickenbone

Gary Busey and I are alum from the same college. 

Bananas

Gary Busey and I are alum from the same college. 

I'm sure there are still empty crack vials littered around the campus from his heyday.

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
womp :sign_offtopic:

Bananas

Elior, you look like a rat who's been crawling around in a turd filled sewer. I though I had a big italian nose, until i saw your pic.

Floydness. Google image, "Oswald Cobblepot", you are the female version, with a darker complexion.

Hate me my minions, hate me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^please don't talk about anyones looks, for your own sake man...i seriously look like a model in comparison to you, and i dont brag about looks. you're just that damn nerdy lookin. deformed elvis ass mufucka.

Floydness

Elior, you look like a rat who's been crawling around in a turd filled sewer. I though I had a big italian nose, until i saw your pic.

Floydness. Google image, "Oswald Cobblepot", you are the female version, with a darker complexion.

Hate me my minions, hate me.

lol I cant hate anyone.. only love pumps through my veins.. and I dont care if you think im fat and ugly... I know I look damn well better than u.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

still LMFAO.

i'm not one to hate on appearance, but this geeky ass kid was tryna clown on peoples looks. godamn.

Bananas

See the thing is, you two have to convince yourselves and everyone else that you look better than me. I never had a problem posting a picture of myself, so what does that say about the contrast of self esteem between us? You two deserve each other, and will undoubtedly produce ugly offspring that resemble you. That is unless you are willing to pay for a sperm donation from myself, which I am willing to contribute as part of the undying love for capitalism which flows through my blood.

Floydness

I never wanted to post pics about myself because my pics are always ugly and I knew all of this would happen LOLOL.. regardless of what anyone thinks, I look much better in person.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

See the thing is, you two have to convince yourselves and everyone else that you look better than me. I never had a problem posting a picture of myself, so what does that say about the contrast of self esteem between us? You two deserve each other, and will undoubtedly produce ugly offspring that resemble you. That is unless you are willing to pay for a sperm donation from myself, which I am willing to contribute as part of the undying love for capitalism which flows through my blood.

LOL...come on, dawg. which one do you think bitches want?

or

you're a bitch, man...u should know better than anyone else. you look goofier than roccy lookin' cracked out.

Muhfukka

you have been on here all day long

Bananas

I mean, I know I do pretty well with women, I'm not trying to brag or anything though. I just don't see a lot of females really digging middle eastern guys, especially ones who act ghetto, in woodland hills. maybe you're an anomaly though  ;)