Author Topic: I literally had to delete my account so I wasn't tempted to keep posting.  (Read 559 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you have been on here all day long

thats how it is when u work behind a computer..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I mean, I know I do pretty well with women, I'm not trying to brag or anything though. I just don't see a lot of females really digging middle eastern guys, especially ones who act ghetto, in woodland hills. maybe you're an anomaly though  ;)

LOL... i duno what kinda middle school girls u fuckin with, but exotic females would much rather fuck with a middle-eastern over some whiteboy square who looks like retard elvis. i bet you've never hooked up with a girl who wasn't white.

"act ghetto"

:grumpy:

Floydness

I mean, I know I do pretty well with women, I'm not trying to brag or anything though. I just don't see a lot of females really digging middle eastern guys, especially ones who act ghetto, in woodland hills. maybe you're an anomaly though  ;)

chicks actually do dig middle eastern guys around here..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

he's tryna make himself feel better. just look at both pics. show them both to 10 of your friends and all 10 will pic me over retard elvis. guaranteed.

DPE

• Lil Geezy

out here in LA? i havent noticed that...
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Bananas

you mean you and you're middle eastern girlfriends. Ok sweety.

Floydness

No No.. im speaking of black chicks, white chicks, etc. Im not talking about me and my friends (even though they all do too) im just saying that a lot of girls like middle eastern guys.

Muhfukka

i though tyou said judging a photo of a guy is gay nik

DPE

• Lil Geezy
No No.. im speaking of black chicks, white chicks, etc. Im not talking about me and my friends (even though they all do too) im just saying that a lot of girls like middle eastern guys.

ahaha damn i aint noticed that...especially out here in LA.
i dont ever see middle eastern dudes gettin play at the clubs i been to wit the big homies...& not just clubs but other places.
the only women i see givin middle eastern dudes play is middle eastern women.
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Jaydc555

They live in an imaginarry world onto themselves.lol yeah all the ladies are clamoring for Jews!hahahahahaha god that's funny.seriously are you two high all the time?

Floydness

I actually dont get high much at all but I do know that for a fact... Im not talking about gross middle eastern guys.. In every nationality there are ugly people. The cute, clean cut middle eastern guys.  ;D

Elano

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GyA8zfouG4Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GyA8zfouG4Y</a>

Rick McCrank

the chicks probably love NIK's eyebrows

Sikotic™

I'm not sure if it's the middle eastern guy or the BMW/Mercedes/Audi he drives.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the chicks probably love NIK's eyebrows

ummmm...that was VERY gay of you. thats not even clownable, just sad. :-X