Author Topic: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt) UPDATE: FULL  (Read 3330 times)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: NEW The Game disses Bishop Lamont (WARNING: your ears will be hurt)
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »
"From time to time"?!?! Really?

A little critical function and self-analysis wouldnt go amiss!

And how you can laugh at anything said on Game when you said The Massacre was a classic?!?!!! Thats the funniest thing i've ever seen on here!

Like i said - critical function son - get some!

Like is said count my responses in game topic homie,thats what im laughing at cause you talkin on your emotions lol. It was a classic i wouldnt expect you to agree when your riding wackwall street i can tell through your name. Thats the funnest thing youve seen up here but let me tell you the funnest thing ive seen niggaz up here niggaz with rap groups and labels name,niggaz with rappers names,niggaz with pictures of everybody and they momma except them lol thats the funnest shit

How the fuck is that?! People on a hip-hop forum with names that reflect their hip-hop tastes! Thats pretty mental isnt it?!

Am i supposed to respect your opinion more because I can see your face? Or I know a derivative of your name

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Basically my point IS that ppl who clearly dont like Game but consistently talk on him are obviously obsessed more so than the supposed "Groupies" they always going on about.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

And how you can laugh at anything said on Game when you said The Massacre was a classic?!?!!! Thats the funniest thing i've ever seen on here!

Like is said count my responses in game topic homie,thats what im laughing at cause you talkin on your emotions lol. It was a classic i wouldnt expect you to agree when your riding wackwall street i can tell through your name. Thats the funnest thing youve seen up here but let me tell you the funnest thing ive seen niggaz up here niggaz with rap groups and labels name,niggaz with rappers names,niggaz with pictures of everybody and they momma except them lol thats the funnest shit

How the fuck is that?! People on a hip-hop forum with names that reflect their hip-hop tastes! Thats pretty mental isnt it?!

Am i supposed to respect your opinion more because I can see your face? Or I know a derivative of your name

Basically my point IS that ppl who clearly dont like Game but consistently talk on him are obviously obsessed more so than the supposed "Groupies" they always going on about.

The point is niggaz they scared to show they face when they talkin shit cause they know niggaz will eat they ass up coming with that bullshit. Niggaz know my my music taste and i aint got to have spi picture in my sig,or 2pac name with mine. You aint got no choice but to respect me homie i tell the real and give props showing my face and my name, how can you not respect it? Regardless of what you probably aint from here so you probably wouldnt get it. Some foreign people do some dont you might fall into the dont section. Foreign people are cool but some of you niggaz is wacked out like Mr.Uruguay(what it do homie?) lol.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:56:27 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

The point is niggaz they scared to show they face when they talkin shit cause they know niggaz will eat they ass up coming with that bullshit. Niggaz know my my music taste and i aint got to have spi picture in my sig,or 2pac name with mine. You aint got no choice but to respect me homie i tell the real and give props showing my face and my name, how can you not respect it? Regardless of what you probably aint from here so you probably wouldnt get it. Some foreign people do some dont you might fall into the dont section. Foreign people are cool but some of you niggaz is wacked out like Mr.Uruguay(what it do homie?) lol.

U are killin me with that Trav lol I think dude is a wrap tho

On some real shit that mess is suspect and makes u look like a dickrider when ppl only have pics of rappers and the names of groups as if they're part of that shit like Blackwallguerilla....are u affiliated? That shit is mad corney but I guess it's like back in jr high when me and my ppl used to do that shit with Bone thugs. I forget ppl on here are either foreigners, under 21 or both.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »

On some real shit that mess is suspect and makes u look like a dickrider when ppl only have pics of rappers and the names of groups as if they're part of that shit like Blackwallguerilla....are u affiliated? That shit is mad corney but I guess it's like back in jr high when me and my ppl used to do that shit with Bone thugs. I forget ppl on here are either foreigners, under 21 or both.

Uruguay was up on spiindastreets the other day but somebody got rid of him. Once people found out what it was with him he got scared lol. I dont see no more long ass essays on thisis50 and i didnt see 85% of the responses to spis blog was him so i think hes layin low.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:14:05 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2009, 07:17:37 PM »

Uruguay was up on spiindastreets the other day but somebody got rid of him. Once people found out what it was with him he got scared lol. I dont see no more long ass essays on thisis50 and i didnt see 85% of the responses to spis blog was him so i think hes layin low.

Yea I know he felt stupid when he got busted out lol. Oh that's who u was talkin to in that Bacc in the Day thread???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
y'all game and spi stans need to just fuck and get it over with. fuckers stay fuckin up the westcoast section

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »

Yea I know he felt stupid when he got busted out lol. Oh that's who u was talkin to in that Bacc in the Day thread???

Lol yea they deleted his 2 pages of bs so it just looks like im tripping but i was talking to him
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:44:11 PM by Trav Treezy »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »
y'all game and spi stans need to just fuck and get it over with. fuckers stay fuckin up the westcoast section

Well if your refering to me if you read how it started you would have saw it started with 50 and gunit. Who brought up spider loc? Oh okay

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »
ridin 50's dick today? my bad homie. ill take the L for even postin in here and keep it movin

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »
Moving on, here's another Game diss.  This time he's co-signing Rick Ross:

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp47I679T1Yy6QsO3

I'm digging Game's new vocals, reminds me of his drunk voice mixed with his Nas impersonation.  But, ain't this fool move on from 50 cent and G-Unit?
I can't believe he jumped on a track with Ross.  I'm shaking my head at these idiots exposing themselves.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »
ridin 50's dick today? my bad homie. ill take the L for even postin in here and keep it movin

If you say so then you riding mine and spider locs then homie. Let me guess another Doja groupie upset???? Lol I(yes i) Sorry weirdo
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:39:18 PM by Trav Treezy »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »
Chamillitary Click, Trav et al.

You guys are always in these Game topics talking shit on him and complaining about "Game groupies" but usually its just you dicks talking about someone you supposedly have no time for.

As far as I can tell this is the first time any "Game Groupie" has called you up on this bullshit you guys always talking.

If you hate (or any version this side of being indifferent to) Game - well done we got the message - but why you spend so much of your dubcc time on him?!!
it's entertainment, how could you not see that?  ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2009, 12:05:43 AM »
aren't you the same poster that didn't take it so serious?  :loser:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2009, 01:00:04 AM »
i stay on your mind huh dre-day? dont you have production credits to memorize?

Trav i had a whole list of shit i could have typed out,then i read the post where you call the massacre "classic". end fuckin thread

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2009, 03:19:21 AM »
i stay on your mind huh dre-day? dont you have production credits to memorize?

nah, i just couldn't resist to put you in check once again  8)
don't blame me for taking sheep to the slaughter  :laugh:

by the way, that excuse was quite poor.
maybe you should hire me as your ghost writer  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:21:34 AM by Dre-Day »