Author Topic: WCC Finals - Logic vs. Da_Notorious_Mack  (Read 376 times)

Hittman

Re: WCC Finals - Logic vs. Da_Notorious_Mack
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2002, 09:12:40 AM »
d
I guess Mack wins. And Logic your fucked up man. The man don't bite, ever since you exposed Maxi, you've been heel bent on exposing others. Hell kid, you accused PimpFemCee, who was a good rhymer, not great though, but really good for a girl, and didn't get nothing, then you just happened to stumble apon KS-Criminal, but you didn't do no work for that, and took credit, and now you trying with Mack. Man, chill out about it, I flowed with the guy on IM, his pretty good, and he was mentioning certain people and everything, and it was actual flow 'cause the guy was talking about people in certain ways that are common on the board, but not in rhyme. And PimpFemCee spit a few rhymes over the phone when we talked. Logic, chill out with you exposing 'cause now it's just getting annoying.

It was so obvious that PimpFemcee was biting people verses. Sure there was no proof but everyone apart from a few believed that she was biting. Even if she did spit over the phone doesn't mean she writes her own stuff.

I still believe Mack bites. Too me its obvious. Hes the only one who I've accused of biting since the whole Maxi incident. PimpFemcee doesnt count because its obvious to anyone with any intelligence that she bites.

I never said that I uncovered KS-Criminals biting either. I said someone at The Siccness Board posted up that KS was a biter. I even mentioned that in my post if I remember rightly.

Also, keying on messengers doesn't mean people don't bite. Remember everyone use to do it with Maxi back in the day and no-one even ever suspected him of biting other then Infinite & Primo.

Gets your facts straight before coming at me like that man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2002, 09:19:44 AM »
Lol@logic frontin.boy mouse told me you came at him about bitin as well,and that why your kru was called c.i.a cus you thought you was some biter police,but what the hell,hate on me if it highers your self esteem,i dont like beefin with 15yr old kids over the net,so i aint respondin no more after our match,and also if femcee flowed over the phone to m dogg,i doubt she a biter so read others posts before replyin.Kidz these days! ::)

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2002, 09:21:41 AM »
damn Logic, yo verse was off tha CHAIN!!  ;D lol. Thas a fuked up way tah end a tourny, especially since u battlin him again anywayz. But if u really think he's a biter, then i guess i understand. I dont like battlin people if i think they bite. I questioned him at first, which is tha reason for mah verse. But, i take that back now. Until i have reason to REALLY believe he bitez, he aint a biter in my eyez.

As fah Mack, too bad u won like thiz. But fukit, u got thru me AND Blade...so good job homie.

Peace

Hittman

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2002, 09:30:29 AM »
Lol@logic frontin.boy mouse told me you came at him about bitin as well,and that why your kru was called c.i.a cus you thought you was some biter police,but what the hell,hate on me if it highers your self esteem,i dont like beefin with 15yr old kids over the net,so i aint respondin no more after our match,and also if femcee flowed over the phone to m dogg,i doubt she a biter so read others posts before replyin.Kidz these days! ::)

Mouse? What are you talking about....? I never spoke to Mouse about biting. LMAO....