Author Topic: If you rep the west, you got ryde with Game  (Read 863 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: If you rep the west, you got ryde with Game
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2009/01/26/americas-top-50-jobs/ <--------- Why aren't some of y'all holding down the West

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 09:33:40 PM »
Real talk nobody is really holding down the westcoast that is a mainstream artest and that hasnt gone pop gotta ride with The Game

Snoop
Dre
Game
Cube
E-40  (is he still famous? lol jk)
Kurupt (is he still mainstream? lol jk x2)

just thinking off the top...yeah i'd say the gAme is the only mainstream cat who's on the UPSIDE of his career lol...

hope Slaughterhouse blows

wordage...he's the best in the group imo...even tho they are all pretty damn good...

agreed man, he's the best for sure but yet his name is least known.  if they drop a CD and get any buzz at all the shit will sell itself to real rap fans.

word of mouth and youtube songs can only do so much lol.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 09:36:26 PM »
Real talk nobody is really holding down the westcoast that is a mainstream artest and that hasnt gone pop gotta ride with The Game

Snoop
Dre
Game
Cube
E-40  (is he still famous? lol jk)
Kurupt (is he still mainstream? lol jk x2)

just thinking off the top...yeah i'd say the gAme is the only mainstream cat who's on the UPSIDE of his career lol...

hope Slaughterhouse blows

wordage...he's the best in the group imo...even tho they are all pretty damn good...

agreed man, he's the best for sure but yet his name is least known.  if they drop a CD and get any buzz at all the shit will sell itself to real rap fans.

word of mouth and youtube songs can only do so much lol.

yup...if they blow up...the labels will come dickryding...and then he would prolly put out an album...same thing for joell ortiz...and they dont even have 2 put out a slaughterhouse album...they can do a few mixtapes and buzz that way...a album might be a better idea tho..however they do it...im supportin it...all of their tracks have been nothin but fire so far...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »
What exactly are we riding with Game on? The guy makes good music and you can't deny that but beyond that, I don't see what your point is.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »
What exactly are we riding with Game on? The guy makes good music and you can't deny that but beyond that, I don't see what your point is.

he's just a Game-dickrider who was listening to a Game song at the moment of making the thread and got over-emotional like there's some sort of Hip-hop related 14th century midevil war going on....
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 09:45:32 PM »

he basically saying that he dont think people from the west should hate on game so hard...cuz he rep the west 2 death...(which he does) on the mainstream tip better than anyone right now...(not sayin that nobody else doesn't rep the west)

----------------
Now playing: Slaughterhouse - Move On (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 09:47:19 PM »

His point is if your from the westcoast you love westcoast rap then game is the leader of the westcoast right now as of today.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

His point is if your from the westcoast you love westcoast rap then game is the leader of the westcoast right now as of today.

nah  i think dude is insane, thinks were all on horses and going off to fight in a midevil war

and while bumping "Westside Story" in his ipod he decided to make this thread and gather up troops

damn i smoke 2 much

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 10:08:46 PM »

nah  i think dude is insane, thinks were all on horses and going off to fight in a midevil war

and while bumping "Westside Story" in his ipod he decided to make this thread and gather up troops

damn i smoke 2 much

I thought you was from the East?

Mainstream wise, Game is the only dude up there so it's default.

Forget Crooked, I've been waiting for 11 years for an album from him. I'm moving on, we need Glasses, Bishop, we need that young west. Hell, where's Shiest at? Shiest is that dude who I always thought should have carried the west, with Xzibit and them dudes back in the day. Ive been waiting on Crooked forever, and I hope Slaughterhouse blows the hell up. But on carrying the west, yeah Game, but with Juice, Ya Boy, Glasses and the rest of them young dudes.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »
he basically saying that he dont think people from the west should hate on game so hard...cuz he rep the west 2 death...(which he does) on the mainstream tip better than anyone right now...(not sayin that nobody else doesn't rep the west)

Well, it seems like a pointless statement to make especially when he's constantly dissing the guy responsible for Game getting on in the first place. Yes, Game reps the West the most out of the new mainstream artists from the West Coast but who else is that nationally visible? I'm not saying we shouldn't give Game his props but ride with him on what?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »

Well, it seems like a pointless statement to make especially when he's constantly dissing the guy responsible for Game getting on in the first place. Yes, Game reps the West the most out of the new mainstream artists from the West Coast but who else is that nationally visible? I'm not saying we shouldn't give Game his props but ride with him on what?

i know u aint talkin bout dre...cuz i neva heard game diss dre...

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »
stupid to say that we gotta ride with game if we from the west........thats like saying the south gotta ride with wayne kause he mainstream if i was from the south id ride with real artist like scarface, ghetto boys, z-ro, bun b, and others...........that said game made the west look fuking dumb, dickryding 50 the dissing then being koo then dissing, then the butterfly tatto.....fuck that who gives a fuk if he mainstream.....im stay riding wit real artist like cube, brotha lynch, crooked i, c-bo, messy marv, zion i, del, and others that really keep it 100........close thread

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »
lol they dont care....

damn straight
makin this shit sound like its on some gang shit fuck outta here wit that if u gon rep the west u gotta ride wit game i aint gotta do shit

lmfao...that dude in ya sig...always have me crackin up...

haha who mac dre or the guy in the back?

you should watch treal tv vol.1 shit hella funi

mac dre...i seen all those other gif's and he been actin goofy in those too...lol

----------------
Now playing: Rick Ross Ft. John Legend - Magnificent (Feat. John Legend)
via FoxyTunes

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Bananas

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »
I represent myself. If I'm abroad, I represent California. Nowhere is a mediocre rapper involved in any of that action.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »
I represent myself. Nowhere is a mediocre rapper involved in any of that action.

Agreed.
Fuck this thread.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks