Author Topic: bynum back  (Read 326 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
bynum back
« on: April 09, 2009, 10:29:18 PM »
rusty, but still very effective.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: bynum back
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »
Had a good game, did better as the game went on. I'm glad his getting that rust out now. Hopefully we'll be 100% for the playoffs.

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »
that thread title is music to my ears, hopefully his knee reacts well to tonight.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »
he did above average
definently proves the haters wrong

too bad he got 4 fouls by the 3rd quarter

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 11:35:14 PM »
 8)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »
the haters probably wished he was done for  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »
Bynum looked fresh out there in the second half. As if teams didn't have enough to worry about, they now have to face the Lakers with a well rested starter. :laugh:

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 03:09:03 AM »
Get the rings ready cuz its ova son!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 06:21:47 AM »
bring it on 8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 06:32:17 AM »
Nobody is fuckin with us when we have a healthy roster ... with Bynum back we can put different fives on the floor again ... I'm glad Phil finally starts thinking D by inserting Shannon in the rotation ... would like to see stretches with the following 5 : Brown/Kobe/Trevor/Lamar/Drew .. you throw D and athletiscism at the opponent at every position ...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:32 AM »
Nobody is fuckin with us when we have a healthy roster ... with Bynum back we can put different fives on the floor again ... I'm glad Phil finally starts thinking D by inserting Shannon in the rotation ... would like to see stretches with the following 5 : Brown/Kobe/Trevor/Lamar/Drew .. you throw D and athletiscism at the opponent at every position ...

KG's gonna be healthy next week
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 06:50:09 AM »

Boston ain't seeing us this year ... but anyways it's not important coz the C's wont make it to the Finals

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 07:36:17 AM »

Boston ain't seeing us this year ... but anyways it's not important coz the C's wont make it to the Finals

be careful what you wish for

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »
felt really good seein bynum back

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »
No one in the NBA is on our Level with Bynum 8)