Author Topic: Rick Ross feat The Game Ja Rule & Fat Joe- Mafia Music Remix (full, NO DJ)  (Read 1291 times)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://usershare.net/bl0wxfdkttxc.html

"i smell pussy, pussy got lips but it dont talk to me, thats why you my bitch"

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 08:01:25 PM by scarface2oh4 »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:(

Why are they co-signing Ross? 

I know these are about the fakest rappers that ever spit but god damn don't they realize they keep exposing themselves by co-signing one of the biggest frauds?

Moving beyond that and focusing on what was spit,

Game came correct.  He ain't really name drop like he usually does.  I'm digging the new vocals, sounds like a mix of Nas impersonation and his drunk voice. 
Ja sounded nice.
Fat Joe sounded wack.
Ross vocals works the beat and has some dope verses about money (as he should, it is his track)

They all sound nice over the beat with the exception of Fat Joe but I can't take any of them serious.  They're all full of shit and have been exposed numerous times.  If 50 is a fake (a snitch like so many of his haters claim) all of them are worst than that, whatever the hell is beyond being fake.   

This beat kills.  I can't wait for the instrumental album.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How is Game or Fat Joe a fraud?? or what is your definition of a fraud??

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game isn't any of what he spit.  End of story.  He's been exposed by his own brothers.  End of story. 
Fat Joe ain't shit. 

Moving on.
- Banks

Bananas

I can dig it. Thanks for the link.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game isn't any of what he spit.  End of story.  He's been exposed by his own brothers.  End of story. 
Fat Joe ain't shit. 

Moving on.

Oh I see...I can dig it....but when game came out he said he was in to sports(his grandmother named him game) and he's mentioned in songs before how he grew up in Santanna(Check the old Documentary DVD) and didn't start banging until he was older. So did he not grow up in a foster home....did he not get shot in the dope spot?? Fase said in his interview he brought game to the hood after the b-ball didn't take off...is that not true?

My fault though I don't mean to hit you with reason but the reality is 99 percent of the rappers are exaggerating there music or telling it in third person.....I'm not saying game was a hardcore gang banger by no means...but a fraud to me is someone who totally fabricates there past....like Rick Ross.....but to each is own.

love33

Tight track -- Rick Ross, The Game, Ja Rule, & Fat Joe -- four of my favorite all time rappers coming together on one track.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Said this on another site. "This is like McCain recruiting George Bush to run against Obama in 2010.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Fat Joe ain't shit. 

Moving on.

Oh I see...I can dig it....but when game came out he said he was in to sports(his grandmother named him game) and he's mentioned in songs before how he grew up in Santanna(Check the old Documentary DVD) and didn't start banging until he was older. So did he not grow up in a foster home....did he not get shot in the dope spot?? Fase said in his interview he brought game to the hood after the b-ball didn't take off...is that not true?

My fault though I don't mean to hit you with reason but the reality is 99 percent of the rappers are exaggerating there music or telling it in third person.....I'm not saying game was a hardcore gang banger by no means...but a fraud to me is someone who totally fabricates there past....like Rick Ross.....but to each is own.

nah...u gotta be al capone gangster...thats the type of rapper he lookin for...so what that all of that is true about game...he still not hard enough...and fat joe is a fraud too...he beefin wit the unit so everything he claim he did is a lie also...g-unit got the realest rappers out...( c what i did there...lol)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fat Joe ain't shit. 

Moving on.

No, I can dig that perspective but 75% of what Game spits is bullshit and not true.  His story is always changing about when he got caught up with the streets and how long he was in it.   Every now and then he'll drop a real verse that's hell of dope.  It's not like that he's just exaggerating his story, he creates nothing from thin air and pretends its real.   Fase even came out and admitted to the carefully created image of  The Game.   I wouldn't care if Game came out and said "I'm a story teller.  This shit ain't real."  But in all the fucking interviews he'll adopt this persona that he is what he raps about.  

For examle I believe the shit he spit on Ghetto Days from Tyrese's Alter Ego.

"Truth is I ran way when I was 5 years old
Ran till my And 1's had holes in the soles
I had 3 silk shirts, 2 pairs of jebose
Spent the night at boo's house, we was sharing his clothes
Moms left me out in the cold
Worst that that my man took 5 shots and ain't lose his soul
I was living with a blind man's vision
And no matter how hard I tried, I could never see prison
And to all my dead homies, we don't pour rout liquor
We just poke our chests out, and say we miss ya niggas
We was scared of gang bangers, walked to school in groups
Argued who was the best MC, Ice Cube or Snoop
Damn, I miss my ghetto dayz
Whether it was Coca Cola or straight coke
We found a way
Hey and the memories of EZ and Pac
California we all we got"

I can only believe a handful of shit Game spits.   Another track is Just Beginning (Where I'm From).  I believe that shit but I I don't believe he's hard like he presents himself to be.  I think he's a nice dude that's lived a pretty shitty life.  He's got a great story to tell. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:19:37 PM by Action! »
- Banks

smp4life

Damn, ja came hard on this. WTF happened to Game's voice?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the usual, he spits like Ross because it's Ross' song.

Lucifuge

;D..hahahha....but did they reely wont with aftermath n shady?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

He was losing his voice on tour and obviously spit this verse @ that time.

I think it sounds cool.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He was losing his voice on tour and obviously spit this verse @ that time.

I think it sounds cool.

Oh, didn't know that.