Author Topic: Rick Ross feat The Game Ja Rule & Fat Joe- Mafia Music Remix (full, NO DJ)  (Read 1293 times)

AnybodyKilla

Didnt Game diss Ross and say 50 is eating him lol?

King Boo

Thanks for this. Love the beat. Game went in but I couldn't give two shits about the other three men.

Mr. VIP

why did game murked his own career by jumping on a wack remix with the losers of hip-hop? idiot.

8)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What a thread like this still doing here? This has nothing to with the Westcoast.

dstyle

• 'G'
damn their are still unit groupies in here

Action!
1on1

go do some real reading dumb fucks and you will see who the biggest fraud of them all

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

love33

I would like to see these four legends form a Super Group and put one album out together.  Can you imagine a whole album by these cats? Unbelievable! Throw Kanye in on a guest spot on a couple tracks and you have a classic.  Great stuff and I hope these guys keep recording together.  What a treat!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dstyle stop it

If 50 is fake then Game, Ja, Ross, and Rule are all imaginary.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

1on1

• 'G'

Action!
1on1

go do some real reading dumb fucks and you will see who the biggest fraud of them all

I actually began my research trying to proove 50 was a fruad, but after my search I know now 50 is as real as they come, and Game Ross az fake as they come, FatJoe is also real, but 50 is a bigger G than, him.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Action!
1on1

I actually began my research trying to proove 50 was a fruad, but after my search I know now 50 is as real as they come, and Game Ross az fake as they come, FatJoe is also real, but 50 is a bigger G than, him.
50 a G? haha u need a reality check.
Dude is a snitch... bottom line that aint G

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Eh, thats 50 a snitch thing is tired. Still no proof to support it, but people keep running with that. Hitler was right, if u repeat a lie over and over it becomes the truth. Murder Inc did a good job

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Action!
1on1

I'll respond since you seem to apply that to anyone that does not speak negativetly about them.

Seriously, who's more stupid here? Thats your issue you read a bunch of blogs on the net and believe it with no proof. I could see at least smokinggun who has docs on all these fronting rappers (more credible than any blogs) but you read this sites and listen to Game & Murder Inc and now it's gospel.

dstyle

• 'G'
PresidentUP

oke my issue is not that read a buch of blogs on the net, wich I dont do
expect dubcnn ofcourse

Its about people sayin this and that about rick ross about him being a fraud by using the image of the real ricky ross

Didnt 50 cent do the same thing 10 years ago by using the image of the real 50 cent Kelvin Martin

The above picture is a significant one for many reasons. One being Hip Hop of course and the other being the streets. Back in 1987 Eric B & Rakim's classic debut album Paid In Full featured this picture of them posing with Fort Green Brooklyn's infamous Supreme Magnetic (above left) and the real 50 Cent (below right) both who have passed away but whose legacies continue to live through Hip Hop and the streets. - ICE
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

DUBCNN_ARE_HATERS!

MIXTAPE ' BAR-CODES ' ON BLAST
http://myspace.com/THERELA

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game Lie#1 He said "I woke up out that coma in 2001 bout the same time Dre dropped 2001." Chronic 01 dropped in 99 NOT 2001! Game LOST big time for that one, AAAHHHH!!!!!!!

I can say that u just made that post bout the same time Obama became president... That does mean it happened EXACTLY the same time? Nope.
Dre dropped Chronic 2001 2 YEARS before Game got shot, so Game straight lied homeboy, your reply lets me know that you know he lied, but you want to over look it because of your hate towards 50, haha!!!
BigFase, also admitted Game got shot 1 in the chest, (not 5 times, including in the heart as Game lies) and Fase also admitted he (Game) only stayed in the hospital for 30 minutes, not in a "coma" for 5 months as Game lied.
Don't even try to correct me about what Game lies about, I've read all of his interviews, XXL VIBE SOURCE.

damn homie sounds like you on the unit's payroll

wow this guy riding some snitch ass dick.. haha fuck the unit and fuck their fans.

1on1

• 'G'
You just mad cuz I prooved yo homie Game is a lier and the Unit got more $ an iz more famous nation/world-wide than ya favorite lier opps I mean (rapper) hahaha!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 03:13:08 PM by 1on1 »