Author Topic: Rick Ross feat The Game Ja Rule & Fat Joe- Mafia Music Remix (full, NO DJ)  (Read 1292 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
why do you give a fuck? heres a hint: 50 cent isnt your friend. hes just an entertainer, quit dick ridin

1on1

• 'G'
why do you give a fuck? heres a hint: 50 cent isnt your friend. hes just an entertainer, quit dick ridin
Yes he'z an entertainer and I like hiz muzik just like you like Gamez and if people say somethingz about him that ain't true I have every right to correct them just az you got the same right to do about Game.

LB_RA1D3R

• Lil Geezy
  • SickSide Army!!
Game Lie#1 He said "I woke up out that coma in 2001 bout the same time Dre dropped 2001." Chronic 01 dropped in 99 NOT 2001! Game LOST big time for that one, AAAHHHH!!!!!!!

I can say that u just made that post bout the same time Obama became president... That does mean it happened EXACTLY the same time? Nope.
Dre dropped Chronic 2001 2 YEARS before Game got shot, so Game straight lied homeboy, your reply lets me know that you know he lied, but you want to over look it because of your hate towards 50, haha!!!
BigFase, also admitted Game got shot 1 in the chest, (not 5 times, including in the heart as Game lies) and Fase also admitted he (Game) only stayed in the hospital for 30 minutes, not in a "coma" for 5 months as Game lied.
Don't even try to correct me about what Game lies about, I've read all of his interviews, XXL VIBE SOURCE.

C'mon Man you seriously think Game is the only Hip Hop Artist that lies?? example: most of what B.I.G rapped about was fake! his own mom admitted that sh*t!
as for Game getting shot only once, when you see game on some photos you can see where the bullets were homie & seriously why would you believe fase?

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
To all saying Game raps about stuff which isnt true and 50 is real.....I remember an interview where 50 said

50: "I dont do drugs, I have never even tried Marijuana"
Interviewer: "But you have songs about smoking weed"
50: "thats for my fans, thats what they want to hear"

this was very strange to me.

but anyway, you guys shouldnt worry about who is real and who is fake. just enjoy the music.   ;)

LB_RA1D3R

• Lil Geezy
  • SickSide Army!!
To all saying Game raps about stuff which isnt true and 50 is real.....I remember an interview where 50 said

50: "I dont do drugs, I have never even tried Marijuana"
Interviewer: "But you have songs about smoking weed"
50: "thats for my fans, thats what they want to hear"

this was very strange to me.

but anyway, you guys shouldnt worry about who is real and who is fake. just enjoy the music.   ;)

Good post man  :cheers:

Cali Climate

hip hop is the only music genre that people chronically lie to their fans in. that's sad.