Author Topic: Heard Big Fase 100 is in the hospital  (Read 1986 times)

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
Re: Heard Big Fase 100 is in the hospital
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
^^man I hope he pulls thru..me and george is cool.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 10:14:26 AM »
so apparently he was breaking up a fight between his homeboys and got hit and he fell back and his head hit the pavement crackin the back of his skull...and he started having seizures...they put him in a induce coma so that he could rest better
damn thats messed up :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dameons

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »
Maybe he got his ass socked again for bringing a Crip into the hood. ( He just took it like a bitch last time , too )

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 11:28:15 AM »
Maybe he got his ass socked again for bringing a Crip into the hood. ( He just took it like a bitch last time , too )

They said he's fightin for his life and u still got some negative shit to say? I wonder why ppl like u are still breathin'.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »
not funny
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

They said he's fightin for his life and u still got some negative shit to say? I wonder why ppl like u are still breathin'.

its cuz he knew he would get some attention in a thread..most ppl dont recognize his replies

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »

you're a fag for that one.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

dameons

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »
Fuck that Ja Rule lookin' mark . What kind of Blood lets someone pull his card like that and not punch back ? He proved at the moment that he's not cut out for gang life so he should've got out then. Now  look at him. He's soft .

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 01:28:40 PM »
Fuck that Ja Rule lookin' mark . What kind of Blood lets someone pull his card like that and not punch back ? He proved at the moment that he's not cut out for gang life so he should've got out then. Now  look at him. He's soft .

If you're not from his hood and don't personally know him then you're a mark ass weirdo for even complainin' about some shit that u have nothin to do with and on top of that actin like u have hatred towards him. Yo ass is stupid ....take a shot of some Draino then go lay down.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »
haha supreme goin in
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »

If you're not from his hood and don't personally know him then you're a mark ass weirdo for even complainin' about some shit that u have nothin to do with and on top of that actin like u have hatred towards him. Yo ass is stupid ....take a shot of some Draino then go lay down.

CLASSIC!!!!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

Some people are just pathetic. Hope Fase is ok.

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »
God be with that man.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »
Depressin when this is the main topic on the forum, fase needa man up everybody know hes a woman when it comes to a fight! the game stans will probz get ragin for some bazarre reason though! Hope son gets better though!

THEREALBWS

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »