Author Topic: MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier  (Read 1456 times)

westside159

Re: * * * MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier * * *
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »
we gonna take it bacc to tha days when MC Eiht debut at #1 on the billboard charts and had the #1 rap album in the country for 5 weeks straight in 1994 baby ......   lets go  8) 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »
nah be real now, eiht was number 1 back then?

we gonna take it bacc to tha days when MC Eiht debut at #1 on the billboard charts and had the #1 rap album in the country for 5 weeks straight in 1994 baby ......   lets go  8) 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
you must be young , yeas look it up playboy do some history surfin ....    #1 on billboard charts in 1994 rap albums for 5 weeks straight playa playa .......     in the 90's his albums was always in the top 20 albums when he dropped ...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
yeah but eiht goin number nowadays?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »
MC Eiht - best westcaost artist.... no chains no fur coats no bitches in vids.... just a CLK430V8.... lol

get the fuck in eiht... bumped that 01 "Thatz gangster" album all day

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »
fuck what the haters say if he makes happen it will sell, especially over seas where people have a better appreciation for rap. by the way how many copies did mako capone sell on his last album?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »
fuck what the haters say if he makes happen it will sell, especially over seas where people have a better appreciation for rap. by the way how many copies did mako capone sell on his last album?

lol for real

lil wayne and 50 sellin like crazy in us... black dudes in us be dressing white like that kanye at the mo shits crazy

westside159

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »
the fans is waiting for some new Eiht shit with known producers behind him  8) 8)  the true hip hop fans that been there since day one ..... 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »
Cant wait to hear this album Which Way Iz West ..  Premier is a legend

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »
looks like the beef is dead? chill said hes cool wit eiht.... mako still tryna make a come up...

lil hawk n bird....

gyea...

n!ggaz on the run

LONDON!!

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 02:49:28 AM »
All bullshit aside..what's up wit eiht and this mako nigga..

i heard the beef kicked off because of mc eiht skanking(conning) factor house(recording studio & record label), for which mako is affilated wit, skanking factor house out of money for studio sessions he did there, he owes them money, thats what the beef is about
"get this money by any means nessassary"

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »
Wow...eiht ain't gonna do to good..he has no fan base..all his fans are 30 plus..I'm sure it would go indie..cuz a major major ain't gonna pick him up...well he need to do something cuz this mako nigga is clownin on em hard...

I think u are Mako, faggot. Every post u make talks about that loser Mako hahahahahaha Hater!

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »
Wow...eiht ain't gonna do to good..he has no fan base..all his fans are 30 plus..I'm sure it would go indie..cuz a major major ain't gonna pick him up...well he need to do something cuz this mako nigga is clownin on em hard...

I think u are Mako, faggot. Every post u make talks about that loser Mako hahahahahaha Hater!
Na whe aint mako..cuzz dont know how to work this shit..anyhow..sorry 159..it dont look good..they shopping in NY for a investor now..lol dont look good for the boy..we got moles all over the place....double agents..eiht days is over..and another thing..mako aint looking for a come up...we already up.. been up for decades..do ya homework..we put eiht on the payroll....not we worked for eiht....

Mako

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »
who the fucks mako.....

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »
Fuck Mako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't know who he is and don't wanna know. U can be the biggest gangster in your hood but if you're hating, you're a hater. Dude made some nice music...and whatever personal shit you got on him don't matter. Dj Quik dissed Eiht and he can vouch that that became a volatile situation. that's all the cred anyone needs. Beyond the age of 26 if you're still thugging you're a fool!!!!! Dudes are rich O.G.'s speaking on shit to save the youngsters or guide them if they choose that lifestyle. Bottom line, anybody with half a brain doesn't expect these guys to be robbing when they got record deals more lucrative than any one lick. Ya dig? GTFOH Please!

MC Eiht music got me and mad homies through some hard times man. We Come Strapped, Death Threatz (though he wasn't focused), Last Man Standing, Th8ts Gangsta, Section 8....I'm still trying to up my collection. My dogg has all of Eiht and fucks with nothing by Bone Thugs, Quik and Eiht.

Remember MC Eiht's verse in the South Central Cartel song in The Show "So What You Saying?", What about "Heavy Weights" in the first Soul Assasins. That was the best track on the compilation!!