Author Topic: Do you ever think girls act like bitches because they like you?  (Read 626 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Do you ever think girls act like bitches because they like you?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »
Damn.that's the way it should be.

It is...why do you think so many Americans and Europeans marry Asians these days?

Fucking American And European girls now days CAN look good BUT: they cant cook, most of them are unfaithful, they don´t respect their men, etc...the list is too long.

Pffff...above that....now be proud that you live in a place where females have the same rights as men... thanks to FEMINISM...while they still earn less money than men lol...in Iran they earn almost as much! Thats why they don't complain.

Ahmadinejad was right when he said there was REAL democracy in Iran.

Yup, this is why the woman I will settle down with will only be able to speak broken english.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »
Damn.that's the way it should be.

It is...why do you think so many Americans and Europeans marry Asians these days?

Fucking American And European girls now days CAN look good BUT: they cant cook, most of them are unfaithful, they don´t respect their men, etc...the list is too long.

Pffff...above that....now be proud that you live in a place where females have the same rights as men... thanks to FEMINISM...while they still earn less money than men lol...in Iran they earn almost as much! Thats why they don't complain.

Ahmadinejad was right when he said there was REAL democracy in Iran.

Yup, this is why the woman I will settle down with will only be able to speak broken english.

i thought that was because u knocked all her teeth out?? ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:26 AM »
...by any means necessary.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE