Author Topic: (VIDEO) Another example of police brutality  (Read 477 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Another example of police brutality
« on: April 12, 2009, 07:29:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFUpa0OwlyU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aFUpa0OwlyU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GgWrV8TcUc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9GgWrV8TcUc</a>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:31:31 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) Another example of police brutality
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »
fuck tha gov't
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »
lol u call that police brutality?

i should of known coming from you, ive seen the first video loong time ago when it was posted up on here, and frankly they got it easy and they were asking for it. if they werent white and there wasnt a camera there they would of hit them. lol at these spoiled ass white kids that never ran into the law before. shits just funny to me its prob shit that prince would do.

the one in the 2nd officer seems like a bitch but nothing compared to the worst, i dont understand why the kid was talking about as long as your not gettin a ticket than its all good.

lol i remember me and the homies gettin "blocking pesdestrian traffic" for smoking a stoge infront of the arcade, i dont know about other states but in LA if its not gang unit the police shouldnt fuck with you if ur doing nothing wrong.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »
lol u call that police brutality?

i should of known coming from you, ive seen the first video loong time ago when it was posted up on here, and frankly they got it easy and they were asking for it. if they werent white and there wasnt a camera there they would of hit them. lol at these spoiled ass white kids that never ran into the law before. shits just funny to me its prob shit that prince would do.

the one in the 2nd officer seems like a bitch but nothing compared to the worst, i dont understand why the kid was talking about as long as your not gettin a ticket than its all good.

lol i remember me and the homies gettin "blocking pesdestrian traffic" for smoking a stoge infront of the arcade, i dont know about other states but in LA if its not gang unit the police shouldnt fuck with you if ur doing nothing wrong.

shut the fuck up chunga uanga you are a fuckin korean :loser:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

lol you make a fool out of yourself everyday dont you?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 12:51:12 PM »

lol you make a fool out of yourself everyday dont you?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »
LMFAO!!!  This thread is ABSURD

DIP DIP SET SET

dexter

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 08:18:36 AM »