Author Topic: Westcoast Acts & Ron Browz  (Read 145 times)

love33

Westcoast Acts & Ron Browz
« on: April 14, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
Westcoast artists lookin to make some noise need to network with Ron Browz.  He has been popping up everywhere all over the major cats records and it would be to the West's benefit to make friends with him.  He is an up and coming act in the industry and it's just a matter of time.  Go listen to that track "Big Time" Ron Browz, Nelly, and Bow Wow.  He was great on "Arab Money" too.  This is the type of hits he has in his skillset and it would be to the West's benefit to get with this guy and make some good music.  I would love to hear Roscoe and Felli Fel hook up with Ron or even yet a dream collaboration would be Young Keno and Ron Browz.  They should invite him out to the West and show him the town and all the hot clubs, and make friends with him and drop some gems.  Holla back.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Westcoast Acts & Ron Browz
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
Wheres Nate Dog that's who i wanna hear.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

SO PRUP

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »
Fuck Ron Brownz!  I'd drop one of my artist if I heard them doing a track with him lol (not really)

Niggas aint got the paper out here for no Ron Brownz collab.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »
up & coming? the nigga produced "Either". he's just stepping into the artist spotlight right now.

but i agree. id love to see him fuck with some West Coast artist. Him and Crooked might sound dope together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:54:27 PM »
Wheres Nate Dog that's who i wanna hear.
Exactley  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »
Fuck Ron Brownz!  I'd drop one of my artist if I heard them doing a track with him lol

Niggas aint got the paper out here for no Ron Brownz collab.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »
I just puked in my mouth at the thought of that