Author Topic: Crooked I Calls Out Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre, "None Of Them Dudes Wanna Reach Down"  (Read 3002 times)

Mietek23

Yes, because Aftermath is the biggest joke in the music industry. He had better chances on release an album on Death Row than Aftermath...
I think statements like these are such laughable overreactions. Dre might be a little slow in the studio with some but in the last ten years, he's put out three of the biggest acts in music through his label. The music industry respects the hell out of the label. It's people on message boards who think they're the "music industry" who think it's a joke.

LOOOL - are you fuckin' serious due :laugh:?! A LITTLE SLOW?! He's slower than a snail and turtle combine!!! Yea, he put out Eminem and 50 Cent but at the same time he fucked up with dudes' like RBX, King T, Hittman or Rakim! He had all the talent in his hands to build a label twice bigger than Death Row in terms of quality and legacy and he fucked up all that! So don't tell me Aftermath is a perfect place for guys like Crooked I when even legends like Rakim couldn't release a CD at that JOKE label, LOL!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yes, because Aftermath is the biggest joke in the music industry. He had better chances on release an album on Death Row than Aftermath...
I think statements like these are such laughable overreactions. Dre might be a little slow in the studio with some but in the last ten years, he's put out three of the biggest acts in music through his label. The music industry respects the hell out of the label. It's people on message boards who think they're the "music industry" who think it's a joke.

LOOOL - are you fuckin' serious due :laugh:?! A LITTLE SLOW?! He's slower than a snail and turtle combine!!! Yea, he put out Eminem and 50 Cent but at the same time he fucked up with dudes' like RBX, King T, Hittman or Rakim! He had all the talent in his hands to build a label twice bigger than Death Row in terms of quality and legacy and he fucked up all that! So don't tell me Aftermath is a perfect place for guys like Crooked I when even legends like Rakim couldn't release a CD at that JOKE label, LOL!
note that it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations.

or did you really believe that he's in full control?

Okka

note that it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations.

or did you really believe that he's in full control?

Yeah, Jimmy Iovine is the one who decides what gets released on Aftermath/Interscope and he rejected most of the artists that was on Aftermath.

Mietek23

So when Death Row didn't released certain albums it was all Suge's fault but when it comes to Aftermath it's another case? LOL, c'mon y'all...!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
To be honest I always pictured Dr. Dre as like the Jack-N-The Box Ronald McDonald guy (Logo/Mascot)
The face of either Death Row/Aftermath but everyone knew he was not calling any real shot's.
(Jimmy & Suge & Now just Jimmy)

I could be wrong, But I always thought that's what it was/is. (seem's like it)

Okka

So when Death Row didn't released certain albums it was all Suge's fault but when it comes to Aftermath it's another case? LOL, c'mon y'all...!

All Death Row albums went through Jimmy Iovine if i'm correct?

Mietek23

Maybe, but no one even mention these when they talk about Death Row. People always say some shit like "Suge was a fool foe not releasing this album" etc but when it comes to Aftermath, people made excuses like "it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations" LOL

Don't your people see this ???

Okka

Maybe, but no one even mention these when they talk about Death Row. People always say some shit like "Suge was a fool foe not releasing this album" etc but when it comes to Aftermath, people made excuses like "it isn't just Dre to blame for those sitations" LOL

Yeah, that's true but Jimmy Iovine always has been the one who made the last decision, if it's released or not.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

lol Dre is just a CEO, he doesn't own stocks of his own label anymore

Dusan123

• 'G'
quit waitin for a hand ...

get on ya grind...13yrs n u still waitin...

u gone get old doin that shit...

say what u want bout the south.. but our artist never waited for a hand out.. stayed tru to the shit we do..n got on that million dollar grind,

everybody.. u aint see soulja boy askin outkast or tip for a hand

u aint see outkast askin ugk or the geto boys for hands

all these niggas went out n got theirs

regardless of what come out the south u like it or not... the shit is gettin heard n we never had a 13 yr vet cryin about helpin the new...

In the early days (around and before Outkast) when the world was feelin' the west, few people needed handouts.
Now it has switched to the south where people like Soulja Boy can get out there and do his stuff by himself.

On Snoop and Dre, what is everyone talking about? How many people have they (mostly Dre) put out? So many, Crooked needs to chill and worry about him before others.

yall had the ball.. the south couldnt buy a hit on a national spotlight.. unless it was booty music..

southern rappers had it way harder than say a crooked I or Ras kass to be heard ....i remember if u aint make a 95 south type song or tag team type anthem..u wasnt gettin no play...

it took the geto boys 3 albums before they even got nationwide respect..and boys in texas been jammin them niggas n they were our foundation...

nobody got helped from them..

the no limits,cashmoneys, and suave houses all had to grind they asses off to even get recognized

and they did eventually

No, you're right. I have a lot of respect for the old and new south for doing there thing and not waiting for handouts.
I just think that in the state of the music industry, labels aren't as willing to give out record deals anymore, so it's hard for people that aren't making the popular music to do anything.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

Okka

the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

They are blockin some artists, not all. I can't understand everybody sayin this. Mack 10 is fuckin with Glasses Malone, Dr. Dre is fuckin with Bishop Lamont, Snoop and all DPG members used to be fuckin with Crooked I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
itīs funny that the biggest cocksuckin hater around here is postin a shit like that and itīs funny that afew people didnīt understand the point here,the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

Dubcnn=OLD WEST DICKRIDERS...Put the Wīs Down bitches!!!
get crooked i dick out your mouth crooked i is done that slobhouse shit aint go do shit.

YoungCrookedI

the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

They are blockin some artists, not all. I can't understand everybody sayin this. Mack 10 is fuckin with Glasses Malone, Dr. Dre is fuckin with Bishop Lamont, Snoop and all DPG members used to be fuckin with Crooked I.

Yes i ment that too theyīre blockin some artists and crooked is in that cirlce too...man even Tray deee ainīt fuckin with snoop...snoop aka the bonney suge knight refused to pay tray deee a mil and then tray deee decided to go to bervilly hills with his guns to visit this fool snoop and now tray is in prision and guess what who can help him and doesnīt help him??

YoungCrookedI

itīs funny that the biggest cocksuckin hater around here is postin a shit like that and itīs funny that afew people didnīt understand the point here,the old fucikn west is Blockin the new west...is it hard to understand ???

get crooked i dick out your mouth crooked i is done that slobhouse shit aint go do shit.

Slobhouse??? are you serius??? Everybody actin wild man,they lovin their tracks wait for their ep and the lp fuckin cocksucker...put my dick outta fuckin homo mouth.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Slobhouse??? are you serius??? Everybody actin wild man,they lovin their tracks wait for their ep and the lp fuckin cocksucker...put my dick outta fuckin homo mouth.
flop or never going to be released fuck crooked & u