Author Topic: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...3-0-KNOCKOUT    (Read 1320 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...3-0-KNOCKOUT  
« on: May 17, 2002, 03:51:22 PM »
Warm-up verse:

Political Gangsta- Allow me to introduce myself/
Blow!! Blow!!- See me shove darts through your heart like a Doosh/
I'm new to this battle board, so call me a fucking model immigrant/
Like Asians are to America, you fucking simps are bargaining chips and token "niggaz"/

Between me and Jigga, lies a thin intellectual partition, I'm him without the materialism/
Possessin wisdom of Science and Religion, the twin sisters aimed to hit you like the trade towers/
Ya'll O.G.'s play it close, by now I know ya'll are in bed together sucking to and froe/
So the fuck what? I've come to show you I could give a left nut if I'm new to the community/
Cause ain't none of ya'll seeing me, try to chastise me, I'm flying high above you B/
My shit is off the hook like rich white criminals, S&L scandels, and the B.C.C.I. we run free/
Corrupting the economic structure means nothing cause I control the world and the goverment/
Which means I control you, your through, Battle me you LOSE!!!!

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Open Challenge!!  I Want The Best!! I Won't Lo
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 04:39:54 PM »
Spit a battle verse and lets get it on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2002, 09:03:00 PM »
Spit a battle verse and lets get it on.

Thanks for being charitable enough to respond to my desperate battle cry's.  Me, a no-name rapper, I could only hope for a Pyrric victory against you, maybe win 4-3.  I know ya'll have been postin at this board so long your practically in bed with eachother.  I might as well change my name to Political X.  X to represent the unknown.

I'll drop my "battle verse" later tonight.  I'm looking forward to the oppurtunity.  Peace.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2002, 09:36:43 PM »

Thanks for being charitable enough to respond to my desperate battle cry's.  Me, a no-name rapper, I could only hope for a Pyrric victory against you, maybe win 4-3.  I know ya'll have been postin at this board so long your practically in bed with eachother.  I might as well change my name to Political X.  X to represent the unknown.

I'll drop my "battle verse" later tonight.  I'm looking forward to the oppurtunity.  Peace.

I see a bit of sarcasm. No difference, my crew wouldn't vote, and in fact I'll select people that I have beef with to vote if you'd like. It really doesn't matter to me. Just spit.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2002, 11:59:32 PM »

I see a bit of sarcasm. No difference, my crew wouldn't vote, and in fact I'll select people that I have beef with to vote if you'd like. It really doesn't matter to me. Just spit.

I don't think he meant any disrespect M-Dogg.... I think that's just the way dude likes to talk, he's misunderstood.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg  
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2002, 03:44:36 AM »
Here's my battle verse:  First one to 4 votes.  3-0 is a knockout.

Political Gangsta- Allow me to introduce myself kids/
Blow!! Blow!!- See me shove darts through your heart like a Dooshes did/
Like Asians are to America, you fucking simps are bargaining chips and token "niggaz"/

Between me and Jigga, lies a thin intellectual partition, I'm him without the materialism/
Possessin wisdom of Science and Religion, the twin sisters aimed to hit you like the trade towers/
Ya'll O.G.'s play it close, by now I know ya'll are in bed together sucking to and froe/
So the fuck what? I've come to show you I could give a left nut if I'm new to the community/
Cause ain't none of ya'll seeing me, try to chastise me, I'm flying high above you B/
My shit is off the hook like rich white criminals, S&L scandels, and the B.C.C.I. we run free/
Corrupting the economic structure means nothing cause I control the world and the goverment/

Eldridge Cleaver

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2002, 10:10:01 PM »
Infinite to Political-Gangsta: "your not in Kansas anymore"
(I know Infinite's from Kansas, guessing P-G is too)

Click on your heels and wish to go home,  I'll still beat you in any board you go/
This man ain't lost and already cried, this is a board of G'z not peoples that dramatized/
You better get a ghostwritter for you shit, 'cause ain't any lyrist feeling it/
Kids trying to come against me like they high rappers, I'm the one that be a gun clapper/
This guy crys like a bitch so I gotta slap her, Fuck political I be the Universe Master.../ (Masters of the Universe)
like He-Man, or Professor X the mind tapper, control you to make your rhymes laughter/
Leave you behind in the great rapture, so that Babolyan can pick you up in there capture/
Make you freeze up like a Herward Packard, you flow like your shit's a disaster/
Come on dogg give me better than that, I don't even need a great punch to finish the track/

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2002, 01:31:34 PM »
aiight, good battle yall.

Infin....i mean, Politcal Gangsta came wit sum heat. He had the deeper verse of the two, very good vocab. Pretty good flow to the verse, and good metaphors. Very strong verse.

M-Dogg, damn homie u came witta pretty tight verse yurself. I was feelin this shit more then alot of yur recent stuff. U had good metaphors as well, good flow, not quite tha vocab that Political had, but a strong verse as well. One thing u had, that i thought Political lacked...which basically is my deciding factor...u attacked him WAY more.

If Political woulda came at YOU harder, and attacked...he might took it. But M-Dogg was tha agressor...so good battle yall...

but...Vote=M-Dogg

to Political...i have my own interpretation of what this line meanz....jus curious what yurs is? Frum what i THINK u mean by tha line...its nuthing negative towards Asians, but jus saying that the Government uses Asians, as a way to show that they give "fair" treatment to minorities...jus wonderin if thas how u meant it? peace

"Like Asians are to America, you fucking simps are bargaining chips and token "niggaz"/ "

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2002, 10:44:08 PM »

to Political...i have my own interpretation of what this line meanz....jus curious what yurs is? Frum what i THINK u mean by tha line...its nuthing negative towards Asians, but jus saying that the Government uses Asians, as a way to show that they give "fair" treatment to minorities...jus wonderin if thas how u meant it? peace

"Like Asians are to America, you fucking simps are bargaining chips and token "niggaz"/ "

Thank you for voting and the close attention paid to my rhyme, believe me you will recieve compound interest for that in my reviews of your rhymes.

Reminding us all of the simple verities, good manners, respect, and kindness; are the Chinese American.   Amongst the savages and homosexuals threatening to take the Western World's image hostage in the 21rst century, it is our immigrants holding this country together,  regaining our previously alienated and splintered self-image.  

To white wing neo-conservatives and recovering racists the country over the Chinese American represents the symbol of what a great immigrant should be....."keep your mouth shut, work hard, and wave our flag."

Eldridge Cleaver

TimeLock

Re: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...1-0-KEEP VOTI
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2002, 10:32:01 AM »
infinte u came to soft...

and shit was all sloppy...

mdog took this easy

ROCCY

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2002, 12:52:09 PM »
my vote goes for MDogg..I Was feeling his rhymes more..and I like his style..peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2002, 01:56:52 PM »
3-0.... chalk one up for the bad guy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...3-0-KNOCKOUT  
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2019, 12:04:23 AM »
Warm-up verse:

whoa who was this guy he was dope  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Political Gangsta ~vs.~ M-Dogg...3-0-KNOCKOUT  
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 09:15:44 PM »
Warm-up verse:

whoa who was this guy he was dope  ;)

he needs to make a return