Author Topic: So I spent the night in Jail for asking cops why my brother was in handcuffs...  (Read 1337 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Seriously, Fuck The Police.

Let me give you a play by play: I walk outside to 12+ cops, My brother in the middle of the street in handcuffs. I go up to the cops, ask them what is wrong. I am approached by cop #1, dude tells me to stand to the side, he said he would stand there with me. I stand there, he says he doesn't know what is going on neither and as soon as he does he will tell me. I go back inside, go look for my shoes, can't find them, go back to the same spot I was at previously. I ask again what is going on, he was in the house with me. Next thing I know I am getting handcuffed and arrested By cop #2 - he says i am interfering with a police investigation. I go really quietly, I plead with cop #1 to tell cop #2 what's up, he just shrugs his shoulders and cop #2 looks in full control. Cop #2 then goes on full asshole mode and starts talking shit to me "Remember, I am above you right now" - "You wanna talk? go get Larry H. Parker" - "Your The Bad Guy Today" - ALL I FUCKIN DID WAS ASK WHY THE FUCK THEY HAD MY BROTHER IN HANDCUFFS. He didnt do anything and was let go, but they took me in for that. When I was being booked I talked to the officer booking me and asked her if she felt this was right and she shrugged her shoulders and looked like she couldn't tell me anything in fear of what asshole cop #2 would say. Afterwards when I was in my cell, Cop #1 pays me a visit during the night after his shift, telling me I pissed two cops off, I tell him "This ain't right, you know it" and he gives me this blank look like "shit, what can I do?" - He ADMITS about me having to stand at that area he told me to and that I did and I listened to him. And He Admitted that I Did Not Resist Arrest (Officer #2 wrote I resisted arrest in the report, I check my ticket when I leave and it's crossed out and now says "DELAY") - hopefully cop #1 made that happen. Fuckin Justice for ya, When there are Murderers, Rapists, Drug Dealers And Thieves out there, They Arrest me overnight for Fucking Caring For Family. Fuck The Police, Bad seeds like this hothead Piece of shit Officer who fucking thinks he is the shit for doing this are the reason that cops get murdered by other dumbasses.

The Plus side to all of this is that all of this was recorded (According to Officer #2) - I want to hear all this in court, No way a judge or a jury would side with this injustice.

Fuck The Police.

Portugoal

And what's the lesson you learned from this? Always think about you first. That's what I do at least ;D

Bananas

"You wanna talk? go get Larry H. Parker"

:laugh: oh shit. Did you ever find out what your brother did?

jeromechickenbone

Seriously, Fuck The Police.

Let me give you a play by play: I walk outside to 12+ cops, My brother in the middle of the street in handcuffs. I go up to the cops, ask them what is wrong. I am approached by cop #1, dude tells me to stand to the side, he said he would stand there with me. I stand there, he says he doesn't know what is going on neither and as soon as he does he will tell me.

I go back inside, go look for my shoes, can't find them, go back to the same spot I was at previously. I ask again what is going on, he was in the house with me. Next thing I know I am getting handcuffed and arrested By cop #2 - he says i am interfering with a police investigation. I go really quietly, I plead with cop #1 to tell cop #2 what's up, he just shrugs his shoulders and cop #2 looks in full control. Cop #2 then goes on full asshole mode and starts talking shit to me "Remember, I am above you right now" - "You wanna talk? go get Larry H. Parker" - "Your The Bad Guy Today" - ALL I FUCKIN DID WAS ASK WHY THE FUCK THEY HAD MY BROTHER IN HANDCUFFS.

He didnt do anything and was let go, but they took me in for that. When I was being booked I talked to the officer booking me and asked her if she felt this was right and she shrugged her shoulders and looked like she couldn't tell me anything in fear of what asshole cop #2 would say. Afterwards when I was in my cell, Cop #1 pays me a visit during the night after his shift, telling me I pissed two cops off, I tell him "This ain't right, you know it" and he gives me this blank look like "shit, what can I do?" - He ADMITS about me having to stand at that area he told me to and that I did and I listened to him.

And He Admitted that I Did Not Resist Arrest (Officer #2 wrote I resisted arrest in the report, I check my ticket when I leave and it's crossed out and now says "DELAY") - hopefully cop #1 made that happen. Fuckin Justice for ya, When there are Murderers, Rapists, Drug Dealers And Thieves out there, They Arrest me overnight for Fucking Caring For Family. Fuck The Police, Bad seeds like this hothead Piece of shit Officer who fucking thinks he is the shit for doing this are the reason that cops get murdered by other dumbasses.

The Plus side to all of this is that all of this was recorded (According to Officer #2) - I want to hear all this in court, No way a judge or a jury would side with this injustice.

Fuck The Police.

Good Lord, 2 threads in a row where they are almost unreadable...paragraphs people!!!!!!!  I'll bail u out this time.

jeromechickenbone

Based on your account, it sounds like complete bullshit on their part.  What u shoulda done....Take a damn vid camera next time.  Tell them as soon as you walk out that they are being videoed.  Flip the script on them.  Anytime I talk to a cop I'm gonna tell them that they are being recorded.  I'm sick of these tiny dick bastards over stepping their bounds.

Elano

back off  :D

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Yeah, it's no secret that cops will fuck with you and provoke you. You just gotta chill.
My Future Wife:

G-Funk

guilty til proven innocent.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Based on your account, it sounds like complete bullshit on their part.  What u shoulda done....Take a damn vid camera next time.  Tell them as soon as you walk out that they are being videoed.  Flip the script on them.  Anytime I talk to a cop I'm gonna tell them that they are being recorded.  I'm sick of these tiny dick bastards over stepping their bounds.
That would have been what I would have done, but shit happend so fast. I went today to go and get the police report given to me and they refused to give it to me. They told me I had to go thru the court and get it and they would not give it to me and that was that. (When I know for a fact I am supposed to have the right to have the police report when It is complete) - something's fishy. I know my rights and they are just fucking toying around. this is bullshit.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative

That usually works, because either they will fear of repercussions for them coming across as assholes, or they could get in trouble when the video comes out. Some of the people I know that become cops just seem like the kind of nerdy guy in high school, didn't really experience a lot or learn how to deal with others, and go on a power trip. If you would have videotaped this, you could have it on the news.
I got a bird's eye view

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
let us know what happens, this sounds like some straight up police bullshit IMO.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

Some straight bullshit

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas

SO PRUP

it'll get dismissed

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Update - Im going to trial Starting Tomorrow!

So yeah, we were supposed to start trial last week, But The Officer was on vacation (This date was set back in November and back then, the Judge said on Record that I have the right to have my trial date within 45 days of the date in November, I wanted to start the trial last week, and now I am missing out on a Job Interview and Potential Job because the Officer could not be bothered while he was on his leisure time, which I believe Is a violation of my 6th amendment right, My Lawyer objected to the delay, but the judge denied it. Im thinking of bringing that up so that it's on record tomorrow, so that in case this case goes against me (which it will not) - I mean if I wanted to go on vacation tomorrow, would I be allowed to?

Anyway that is that, I have videos Im going to use as evidence as well as testimony from my father and bro.

I met with the detective a day before I was due in court the first time last year, notice the Detective Never writes down anything, he does not care about my statement at all, the entire time he hears me out, but scolds me and tells me im wrong and I should have just let the officer slam my bro down and I should not have yelled. I never touched the officer that arrested me, i just yelled at him to stop fuckin up my brother because he did not do anything.

Check it:
Detective G. Guerrero telling me Im "Lucky" that I was right about my brother not commiting the crime.

Detective G. Guerrero explaining to me what I should have done, when I ask him about the first officer he replies with "It doesnt matter" and he basically calls me guilty when he replies with "Your not letting me finish, your not understanding so I can see what actually happend" - notice the way he does not let me get a word in or try and explain myself.

Talking to Detective Guerrero about Officer 1 and how he visited me in my cell. He tells me its not important because he will not testify in court and unless I have a witness that there is no reason I should even fight the case.

I was standing to the left on the sidewalk in front of the nearest tree shown in the picture with Officer 1. (directly across the street from the white truck)
Officer Chadwick was Across the street in front of the white truck near the tree that is near the yellow vehicle.
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/86/photogks.jpg

The reason I'm telling you guys my biz is because this is, I believe a injustice. I did nothing wrong, and My public defender seems the least interested in helping me out (dude is constantly sick and I have only met with him once outside of court about this matter, and I cannot get another public defender because they are all tied up on other cases in other departments) and the Judge already seems to favor the prosecution without looking at any facts, he basically called me guilty and has pushed this case back many times in favor of the prosecution. I can't afford a lawyer, and I really don't feel I should pay for a lawyer when I did nothing.

I want to fight it on my own without a lawyer, but I know very little about legal procedure and process, plus I don't think it would be a good look on the jury me fighting the case.

So yeah, Im facing 6 MONTHS IN JAIL for this. and If I don't win the case, I'm pretty much guaranteed going to jail at least a month (this judge has thrown people in jail for littering for a month when they lost their trial according to my public defender) - they wanted me to accept a lesser plea, but I was not about to pay or be on probation, especially for something i did not do.

so what do you guys think? seriously, it's tomorrow and my mind is racing on all possible outcomes tomorrow can bring.