Author Topic: So I spent the night in Jail for asking cops why my brother was in handcuffs...  (Read 1336 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
so today all we did was select the jury and ask them questions. for 4 hours we did that, and we will continue tomorrow and probably start on wednesday. that's the update so far.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite keep bringin it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

I'm glad tax dollars are being put to good use  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
only to tell him.....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

acgrundy

so today all we did was select the jury and ask them questions. for 4 hours we did that, and we will continue tomorrow and probably start on wednesday. that's the update so far.

so are you, yourself picking jurors and asking them questions?

SO PRUP

The bad thing about trials is when you lose they give you all that time.  A trial is always a bad look, I know cats thats serving 10 years bids cause they went to trial instead of taking a deal that would of probably gave them a few weeks/months or probation...

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy

so are you, yourself picking jurors and asking them questions?

we didn't even get that far as to eliminate people based on preemptory challenges, just on cause (Which the judge did - We eliminated people who had kids who could not be there and the mayor of the city im in), and we hardly even got to that point and didn't even finish - the judge talks really really slow and asks every question in the book and has great long conversations with people about their personal life (it was really interesting, none the less and everyone was complaining about being there) - tomorrow we can eliminate on pre emptory challenges and narrow the jury down to 12. -

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
that's what I'm saying

ikke

are you black? If so it's your fault.

but seriously, if this happened in april you should've just studied law (evening school/library w/e)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
are you black? If so it's your fault.

but seriously, if this happened in april you should've just studied law (evening school/library w/e)

I was two classes away from completing all the requirements for a A.S. in Administration of Justice (Minus the General Education) (I was trying to be a cop or thinking of being a Lawyer back in the day) - I went on a ride along with the Ontario P.D. and that basically changed my life - I have never seen more obvious and careless abuse of power in my life - they were fucking with homeless ladies sleeping and kicking them off the curb for no reason and laughing while doing it thinking I would think it was amusing - I didn't want to associate myself with people like that - and also while I was there there was a cop who got shot and my buddy said he saw dude's wife and daughter going hysterical and that fucked him up too - he's still going to school and still wants to be a cop, but now im like Fuuck that. lol.

Update for the day - We are STILL picking the Jury and are scheduled to start tomorrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is a serious case
how much are you payin for all this?
Cube

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
damn this is a serious case
how much are you payin for all this?

nothing yet, ill know when im done.

Update - We finally selected a jury and started - The prosecutor gave her opening statement and My lawyer gave one as well.

We heard testimony from two officers - one officer who I was talking to and the other arresting officer - the arresting officer said he pulled out a tazer (NEVER HAPPENED) and they both said I was loud and waiving my arms around, They NEVER said I attacked or hit them, they just said I was loud, But the officer that arrested me said I was trying to get my brother out from the car (ALSO not true) and said he was arguing with me for about 5 minutes (it was no more than 30-45 seconds) - Both officers have conflicting stories on the Tazer part and the trying to get my brother out of the car part, The officer I was talking to and the arresting officer both said I was asking them why they slammed my brother down to the ground and why he was being arrested. they both deny slamming him down and exaggerated my cursing.
My bro and dad testified as well, My brother testified he was walking to his girls house and saw people in the street fighting, next thing you know police were behind him, grabbed him and slammed him to the ground violently. he said he couldn't hear me from inside the police car yelling and said he didn't know what he did wrong and wasn't told anything until about 5 minutes inside the back of the police car. My dad said I went inside to get him and told him that my brother was getting arrested for nothing, we came outside, I was yelling at the officers to tell me what was going on, and next thing you know they arrested me.
I then approached the witness stand and My lawyer began asking me question too - I basically reiterated what my dad said. I drew a diagram where I was at when they arrested me and where my brother was and where the officers were conducting their investigation.
I still need to be cross examined and that will happen today.

Today they expect the trial to end, I think they are going to recall one of the officers and call one more officer who was investigating the crime to the stand, I need to go an hour earlier so the judge goes over what he's going to ask of the Jury, and then we continue shortly after.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you ask for the tape......if one was recorded while all this happened from the cruiser?
Cube

universe

THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN YOUR AREA IS AN IMBECILE.
HAVE YOUR BROTHER PLAY A VICTIMIZED INNOCENT BYSTANDER.
THE JURY WILL EAT THAT UP.

DOES THE OFFICERS TESTIMONY MATCH THEIR WRITTEN ACCOUNTS AFTER THE INCIDENT ?