Author Topic: The Boss Board Presents.... Crooked I Weekly Feature [DOWNLOAD]  (Read 2560 times)

EFFeX

Re: The Boss Board Presents.... Crooked I Weekly Feature [DOWNLOAD]
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »
olddd

They are ALL old...

We're not leaking exclusives or anything. This ain't FTP, LOL!

We are just trying to upload songs that fans may have never heard. Just to add to the collection.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »
add somethring i aint heard yo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »

We will, tomorrow!!

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »

We will, tomorrow!!

Even I don't know what's coming next, LOL, sounds like Aaron got a gem up his sleeve.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:40 AM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

Wolf Wangg - Every Bodie feat. Crooked I
http://www.zshare.net/audio/599517129d4f70ff/

Added week 5!! Rare Wolf & Crooked

JohnnyL

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

Thanks for the track.  Never heard it before.  I know I keep mentioning this but Damn...Doe ANYBODY know what's going on with "B.O.S.S." ?  It's been 5 weeks now, just since this thing was started up.  No disrespect but you wouldn't think it would be that hard to give something away for free.

+1 BTW
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:45:09 AM by JohnnyL »

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

Thanks for the track.  Never heard it before.  I know I keep mentioning this but Damn...Doe ANYBODY know what's going on with "B.O.S.S." ?  It's been 5 weeks now, just since this thing was started up.  No disrespect but you wouldn't think it would be that hard to give something away for free.

+1 BTW

The fact that we haven't heard anything in over a month gives me the feeling that he may have adjusted his approach or ... ... ... pushed it back.

I'm working on getting answers soon.

Davey

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »
Big props for this.

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

+1 BTW

The fact that we haven't heard anything in over a month gives me the feeling that he may have adjusted his approach or ... ... ... pushed it back.

Good deal.  Let us know if you find anything out.  On one hand, I expect he's probably pretty focused on his part of the "Slaughterhouse" album.  But, I doubt that that alone would really affect the timetable for when "B.O.S.S.' is released.  Perhaps that we haven't heard anything more about this, is indicative of them adjusting the approach of how they want to market "B.O.S.S."  I suppose it could be that Crooked I now wants his official debut to be with "Slaughterhouse."  So maybe he now plans on dropping "B.O.S.S." after.  I'm just taking a guess though, really.  It would be nice to get an official update on what is going on.

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

+1 BTW

Good deal.  Let us know if you find anything out.  On one hand, I expect he's probably pretty focused on his part of the "Slaughterhouse" album.  But, I doubt that that alone would really affect the timetable for when "B.O.S.S.' is released.  Perhaps that we haven't heard anything more about this, is indicative of them adjusting the approach of how they want to market "B.O.S.S."  I suppose it could be that Crooked I now wants his official debut to be with "Slaughterhouse."  So maybe he now plans on dropping "B.O.S.S." after.  I'm just taking a guess though, really.  It would be nice to get an official update on what is going on.

This is very possible. He might be thinking that he will re-introduce himself to the world through Slaughterhouse and when all eyes are focused on the group he will use it as launch pad for his solo efforts. It's not a bad plan, but it would obviously set the solo material back a little further.

I still think that even if the B.O.S.S. album drops all at once it won't be pushed as his major debut project. If anything it might be marketed as a mixtape or just get released in the digital retail market. It would appear that he's still focused on leaving the past behind him and moving forwards.

Another unanswered question at this point in time is where does "Group Therapy" fit into the puzzle?

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

+1 BTW

This is very possible. He might be thinking that he will re-introduce himself to the world through Slaughterhouse and when all eyes are focused on the group he will use it as launch pad for his solo efforts. It's not a bad plan, but it would obviously set the solo material back a little further.

I still think that even if the B.O.S.S. album drops all at once it won't be pushed as his major debut project. If anything it might be marketed as a mixtape or just get released in the digital retail market. It would appear that he's still focused on leaving the past behind him and moving forwards.

Another unanswered question at this point in time is where does "Group Therapy" fit into the puzzle?

I'm sure you're right about that.  This will once again, not be marketed as his debut album.  And that being the case, you wouldn't even think it would matter if 'B.O.S.S." was released before the "Slaughterhouse" album.

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 01:26:43 PM »

WEEK 5 (05-13-09):

+1 BTW

I'm sure you're right about that.  This will once again, not be marketed as his debut album.  And that being the case, you wouldn't even think it would matter if 'B.O.S.S." was released before the "Slaughterhouse" album.

True.

He probably just doesn't want it to go unnoticed and wants as many people checking for it's release as possible, but at the same time you have to start somewhere.

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »
Latest update from the homie Aaron...

WEEK 6 (05-20-09):
Mykestro - Bar Hop feat. Crooked I & Coniyac
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6029128137007659/

and

Mykestro - Suicide feat. Crooked I, Jelly Roll & Bokie
http://www.zshare.net/audio/60291399c7dd0959/

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »

WEEK 6 (05-20-09):

and

Thanks for the tracks guys.  Do you happen to know roughly when the track "Everybody" with Wolf Wangg was recorded?  From the sound of it, it sounds like it could be old enough to be Early-Death Row Era or Pre-Death Row Era, but I wasn't sure.

EFFeX

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »

WEEK 6 (05-20-09):

and

Thanks for the tracks guys.  Do you happen to know roughly when the track "Everybody" with Wolf Wangg was recorded?  From the sound of it, it sounds like it could be old enough to be Early-Death Row Era or Pre-Death Row Era, but I wasn't sure.

Late '98 I think... ?