Author Topic: I Gotta Say It, Best Song of 2008 for me is : Butch Cassidy - All I See !!!!!  (Read 384 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/february/butch_cassidy_ft_snoop_dogg-all_i_see-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=butchcassidy-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/february/butch_cassidy_ft_snoop_dogg-all_i_see-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=butchcassidy-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Damn, this song is so sick, i just cant stop bumping it, donno how many months  passed or its even one year  and this song is a MUST HAVE on my playlist everyday, it has that great mellow West Coast sound (Dae One knows whats his doing cause this beat is amazing, my favourite beat of 2008),
Butch Cassidy came smooth and passionate on this track representing everything westcoast life is about! great music, gangbangin, need for unity, LBC CPT ,smokin, fly girls,  t-shirt , kahkis, chucks.....shits just perfect

Butch comes amazing here:

Hood girls yall been down so long
cause you take care of me
when you hear my song
Holla at me if you want some action
tha tip top form of satisfaction
just say it ill just play it
busy later on girl dont delay it
pipe fitter pipe layer
when it comes to layin pipes
girl im the mayor

enough of that lets keep it og
true riders bang this in the name of TOOKIE
mash out let ya pants hang low
when ya dope 6-4 blowin much ya know
I. C and R. T lets all come together
cause we  all family
Im tha Eastsida G
Its ya boy B.C from tha L BLUE C.

On the end of the song Snoop Dogg came cool, his verse is nuttin lyrical but i dont expect sth like that on this smooth joint, his verse and his intro-outro fits great, dude is a true legend.  Then again love how dae one lets his beat play till the end..PERFECT!  10/10

PS. If Crooked and Snoop ever record again id like to see them together on the remix of this song,  it would be insane cause song itself gives you some kind of a great feeling, just makes u feel good and positive. Butch , Snoop and Crooked representin LBC, peace, unity...damn that would be some shit.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 10:15:40 AM by Rud »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Agreed, amazing song.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Agreed, amazing song.

Yea bro, westcoast music has been wild for some time now, lost of experiments with new sounds new styles...but this, this is just perfect!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Elano

Best song of 2008 no doubt,this song MUST BE on his album  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Best song of 2008 no doubt,this song MUST BE on his album  8)

CHUUUCH bro!!

kuruptlon

damn this is a heater, i wish i had a list of good butch cassidy songs cause when hes on hes on... one of my favorites is that so much pain remix they did with him pac and styles p....shit was hella laid back

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
there's only a tagged version out there right?

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

No, also untagged.
I'll upload it tomorrow, if no one beats me to it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

No, also untagged.
I'll upload it tomorrow, if no one beats me to it.
my bad, i actually had an other track in mind, called "n 2 deep".
sorry for mixing it up

yeah all i see, was posted on dubcnn

Okka

this song MUST BE on his album  8)

True that, one of the best songs of 2008.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

Agreed, amazing song.

Amazing Indeed In 2 Deep is also an amazing song

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

~Lucien~

yeah man this track was/is great!

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit

Mr. VIP

shit is pimp classic west coast also "i dont chase em" with devin & snoop is a classic.

8)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
link?